Please introduce yourself.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
User avatar
CmdrFrengus
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:13 am
CMDR: CmdrFrengus
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby CmdrFrengus » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:25 am

Hi,

I just joined and wanted to drop in and say hi. I'm old enough to have dinged Elite on the first version of the game in the late 1980ies. I haven't been playing more than some months but is pretty hooked in the game for the moment. For the moment I focus on rep grinding for my Cutter - but after that I plan to go on bug-hunt (one of the reasons I join this group).

I'm from Sweden so excuse my sometimes strange English :)
Image

User avatar
robhowden
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:42 pm
CMDR: ROB-H15
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby robhowden » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Hello,

I am new to Elite Dangerous, only got 140 hours in so far, still learning lol, just got my second ship and I have managed to bank about 4 million Cr so far. looking to meet up with other players to make the long travels more interesting.

Novius
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:47 am
CMDR: Novius
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Novius » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Hello CMDR's,

I've been in Elite Dangerous for around 3-4 years "Off and on", I've dealt with everything in game from gank squads and FR killers to interdictions gone wrong. I don't mind PVP from time to time, but it is nice to find a place I can settle down and have a relaxed time in without being jumped by 3-4 gankers. I look forward to seeing you all out in the black. o7
Image

Serrasalmus
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:04 pm
CMDR: SERRASALMUS
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Serrasalmus » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm

Hi, I’m Rob, but Serrasalmus within Elite Dangerous (and every other game ever)

This is my first dabble into anything online...always done Solo in elite.


I explore or Mine - have become pretty good at both but not at shooting or being shot at.

At Omega at the moment, really looking to hook up with some chilled characters to make my way to the next waypoint.

45 years old, from Orin Atmos, BBC, Acorn, C64, Amiga500, AMiga 1200, Amiga CD32 to PC’s - I have always been a geek and am proud of that.

Hi to All

Kentai
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:46 pm
CMDR: Arryn Royce
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Kentai » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:49 pm

Greetings fellow CMDRs,

I picked up ED in a humble store sale last week and have been hooked ever since. I'm still adjusting to the difficulty curve and am currently flying a moderately equipped Adder. I've been playing for around 20 hours but have yet to see another CMDR in game. Are there some hub systems everyone hangs around? It'd be great to see another human lol. I hope to meet some of you in game and have some fun.

Quinnlyn
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:58 am
CMDR: Quinnlyn
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Quinnlyn » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Kentai wrote:Greetings fellow CMDRs,

I picked up ED in a humble store sale last week and have been hooked ever since. I'm still adjusting to the difficulty curve and am currently flying a moderately equipped Adder. I've been playing for around 20 hours but have yet to see another CMDR in game. Are there some hub systems everyone hangs around? It'd be great to see another human lol. I hope to meet some of you in game and have some fun.


I tend to stick around specific areas in the bubble. Usually it's Alioth but lately I've gone to check out the Mobius faction in the Azrael system. Whereabouts do you call "home"? Maybe I can come poke around and say Hi sometime. ;)

Feel free to friend me too if you want!
Image
Mobius America group. Feel free to send a friend request ingame!

Kentai
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:46 pm
CMDR: Arryn Royce
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Kentai » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:36 pm

Quinnlyn wrote:
I tend to stick around specific areas in the bubble. Usually it's Alioth but lately I've gone to check out the Mobius faction in the Azrael system. Whereabouts do you call "home"? Maybe I can come poke around and say Hi sometime. ;)

Feel free to friend me too if you want!


I haven't actually staked out a home station yet. I've been wandering around in my Magic Schoolbus (Adder) trying to save up for a Cobra III. Maybe I'll seek out the Azrael System to see what's up. I'll definitely throw a friend request. Thanks :)

Quinnlyn
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:58 am
CMDR: Quinnlyn
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Quinnlyn » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:31 pm

Kentai wrote:
Quinnlyn wrote:
I tend to stick around specific areas in the bubble. Usually it's Alioth but lately I've gone to check out the Mobius faction in the Azrael system. Whereabouts do you call "home"? Maybe I can come poke around and say Hi sometime. ;)

Feel free to friend me too if you want!


I haven't actually staked out a home station yet. I've been wandering around in my Magic Schoolbus (Adder) trying to save up for a Cobra III. Maybe I'll seek out the Azrael System to see what's up. I'll definitely throw a friend request. Thanks :)


Awesome! I'll pop online and accept it when I'm done doing errands.
Image
Mobius America group. Feel free to send a friend request ingame!

Kentai
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:46 pm
CMDR: Arryn Royce
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Kentai » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:45 pm

Quinnlyn wrote:
Kentai wrote:
Quinnlyn wrote:
I tend to stick around specific areas in the bubble. Usually it's Alioth but lately I've gone to check out the Mobius faction in the Azrael system. Whereabouts do you call "home"? Maybe I can come poke around and say Hi sometime. ;)

Feel free to friend me too if you want!


I haven't actually staked out a home station yet. I've been wandering around in my Magic Schoolbus (Adder) trying to save up for a Cobra III. Maybe I'll seek out the Azrael System to see what's up. I'll definitely throw a friend request. Thanks :)


Awesome! I'll pop online and accept it when I'm done doing errands.


Haven't had a chance to get online yet to send the request unfortunately. This weekend I'll have some time finally.

User avatar
Maximillian
Harmless
Harmless
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:21 am
CMDR: Maxillian Wrekcht
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC
Contact:

Re: Please introduce yourself.

Postby Maximillian » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:31 pm

Hello Maximillian signing-in,
I’m in-game known as CMDR Maximillian, Wrekcht. I’ve just signup for the Mobius Exploration Corps [Mec1] PC Squadron
I’m tired been shot down by pirates in trying to deliver goods with my hauler with no weapons onboard.
It’s good to be in a group where my limitations won’t be taken advantage of…….. hopefully.
I’m looking forward to meet you all in-game! I prefer to play with other prayers and against everyone….
I joined this group as it was focused around Exploration, Trading, and PVE that I don’t know about but willing to learn.
Maxillian Wrekcht
CMDR


Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

i