Community Support for the game and it's features
JustSomeGuy
Master
Master
CMDR: Murhapuro
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Mission Specific Cargo

Postby JustSomeGuy » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:50 pm

So my T-6 just got blown up by something. Was landing on moon when heat warning suddenly went off and before I figured out why and whats happening, boom. Also lost all cargo including mission specific cargo. I still have the mission, so I guess this means more money loss now as I have to abandon the mission and take the fine. Hopefully will not get wanted status for it too as it would mean another boom when docking to a station next time. This one was a huge dent to my wallet already :(

Anyway, I guess there is no way of getting that specific cargo and I must just abandon the mission?
I play on PC, in the Mobius PVE Eurasia group.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Mission Specific Cargo

Postby Xebeth » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:12 pm

You used to be able to just buy the same cargo and use it to fulfill the mission, I'm not sure if the 'Mission Specific' bit was to stop this, but might be worth a try.

You don't normally get a wanted status for abandoning a mission, you just take a dent to your reputation.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Mission Specific Cargo

Postby clivewil » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:58 pm

how do you tell if an item is mission-specific? (in my case, it's trade data)

none of it shows up as 'Mission Target' in the cockpit - when i collect it, some of it gets accepted and completes the mission, and some of it does not, e.g. still shows 0/3 even though i'm carrying 30 of the fucking things.

am i missing something or is this just typical FD shoddiness with regard to missions?

---> never mind. apparently they're all borked. nice one, FD. very pro.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Return to “Gameplay and Features”