Maps, Mouse and Throttle

Community Support for the game and it's features
tinnitus
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Maps, Mouse and Throttle

Postby tinnitus » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:01 am

The mouse is useless in VR when using the Maps and now when I call up the Map in SC or local space it sets my throttle to zero! Anyone else experiencing this behavior. Also sometimes the Station I am at is locked not allowing me to plot a course if I call it up from contacts the solution is to type in the System name or go set it up in desktop mode then return to VR for 1KLY+ missions. At times some of these bugs are taxing my manners.

We regret to inform you that our lavatories are closed, suitable buckets are located on Cargo Deck 6, Oysters will be served hourly on deck 5.

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)

Re: Maps, Mouse and Throttle

Postby smartroad » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:18 am

The map in VR needs serious work. My pet hate is the lack of ways to input text to search so I have to lift the headset and type with the keyboard.
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

DarkMere
Expert
Expert
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:17 am

smartroad wrote:The map in VR needs serious work. My pet hate is the lack of ways to input text to search so I have to lift the headset and type with the keyboard.

Yep, I do the same

Greylock3491
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Greylock3491

Postby Greylock3491 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 pm

This is why I use my XBOX controller in VR - no need to use Mouse and Keyboard - wish there was a better option but it is what it is :-(

Return to “Gameplay and Features”