MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Group events and appointments in Game
Schmobius
Master
Master
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 am
CMDR: Schmobius
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Postby Schmobius » Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:43 pm

I am not a noob, but I think I'd love an explanation of wing functions. I was in a wing last night, and they headed from the station to the CZ before I got back to my computer (which was fine), and I found the nav lock not really working how I'd expect when trying to follow. Didn't seem to do much of anything, and sure as hell didn't put anything in my nav computer.

So a training session may really have some legs.
Image

Gorf
Master
Master
Posts: 612
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:44 pm
CMDR: Hardy
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Postby Gorf » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:46 pm

Corium wrote:...I think the Mobius group is far greater in means of Maturity...

Are you calling me "old"?

;)
Image

User avatar
Corium
Novice
Novice
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:43 pm
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Postby Corium » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:02 am

Gorf wrote:
Corium wrote:...I think the Mobius group is far greater in means of Maturity...

Are you calling me "old"?

;)

If you're old, I'm scraping the dust of the dinosaurs from my teeth. :twisted:
Image

Gorf
Master
Master
Posts: 612
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:44 pm
CMDR: Hardy
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Postby Gorf » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:32 pm

Corium wrote:If you're old, I'm scraping the dust of the dinosaurs from my teeth. :twisted:

I read somewhere that matter cannot be created or destroyed.

So you probably are...
Image

User avatar
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:22 am
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Postby Xebeth » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Schmobius wrote:I am not a noob, but I think I'd love an explanation of wing functions. I was in a wing last night, and they headed from the station to the CZ before I got back to my computer (which was fine), and I found the nav lock not really working how I'd expect when trying to follow. Didn't seem to do much of anything, and sure as hell didn't put anything in my nav computer.

So a training session may really have some legs.


Did you turn on your wing beacon? I think you need to do that for the tracking to work.
Image
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Schmobius
Master
Master
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 am
CMDR: Schmobius
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Postby Schmobius » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:04 pm

They turned on theirs. After I got close, I could see the blue reticle on the cz (I already knew where we were going), but couldn't lock on as a nav destination.

Do I need to turn mine on as well to follow?
Image

User avatar
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
Posts: 4028
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:22 am
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Postby Xebeth » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Schmobius wrote:They turned on theirs. After I got close, I could see the blue reticle on the cz (I already knew where we were going), but couldn't lock on as a nav destination.

Do I need to turn mine on as well to follow?


I believe so, yes
Image
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Schmobius
Master
Master
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:44 am
CMDR: Schmobius
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: MAYHEM(tm) in 1.4

Postby Schmobius » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Xebeth wrote:
Schmobius wrote:They turned on theirs. After I got close, I could see the blue reticle on the cz (I already knew where we were going), but couldn't lock on as a nav destination.

Do I need to turn mine on as well to follow?


I believe so, yes


Kind of goes against how I expect a beacon to work, but I'll try it next time.
Image


Return to “In Game Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

i