Orkekum
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orkekum
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Lavingy Legion asks for assistance for several system wide outbreak

Postby Orkekum » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello.

Lavingy Legion would like some help with they several system wide outbreak.
And i have contact with one of their higher ranked members which has actively promised help if needed in our war efforts. Sure they are empire aligned, maybe a little crazy and plays most of the time in open.

But if you feel for doing something good, and potentially good trade with medicines, their main systems are
Carthage, Aerial, Murus, Narakapani, Chalbandia and Mu Horologii(mu is where they came to our discord in contact with me as they expanded there by accident)

Not an order, i just befriended a few of them and promised i'd do a few missions and bring a few tons of medicines to their systems to combat this outbreak.
ANd i thought i'd ask here if some other would like to assist?

and it's LL, Lavingy Legion

(and no, i am not a part of them, i am as a guest from ALD powerplay and mobius affairs in their discord :D )

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Lavingy Legion asks for assistance for several system wide outbreak

Postby Xebeth » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Well this has sort of been answered elsewhere, but whilst it is in Outbreak itself the Order can not condone diverting resources to support another faction.

Of course that's only part of the story, I think if LL need support from the Order then they should first get their boss to stop exploiting our system.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “General Assembly”