Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: OoM at ***WAR*** in Exioce!

Postby Wolf » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:12 am

The war is over? Did we take over something?
State says: none

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Saberius » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:20 am

Wolf wrote:The war is over? Did we take over something?
State says: none

I dunno!?.. I'm looking in the system map.
Nothing jumps out as OoM owned.

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Postby Wolf » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:33 am

The crimson corp owned 2 planetary outposts around Exioce 5. Look there.

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:55 am

Wolf wrote:The crimson corp owned 2 planetary outposts around Exioce 5. Look there.

I'll take a look later. 23.4% is a significant number for the Order, there should be some reflection of that insystem.

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak

Postby pargyrak » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:13 am

LionOfNarnia wrote:There was no-one on TS, and only a couple of 2-wings in the CZ, names I'd never seen before - very good at poaching kills though :(

Reckon I'm quitting on this war - advanced combat school begins 2moz for the Ghosts @ Phiagre so my last act tonite was to move Monty over there & park up.

I invited you to wing up but no reply. In any case I went to bed soon after that.
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

Judson
Master
Master
CMDR: Judson

Postby Judson » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:17 am

It matters not that we didnt take over those useless base stations! What really matters is that we are now established as the second minor faction in Exioce and that we are free to push Influence up by doing OoM missions and eventually match 'Allied' to initiate the real civil war with them. Now is not the time to trade or do any of the things in Exioce which would boost Allied.

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:30 am

Judson wrote:It matters not that we didnt take over those useless base stations! What really matters is that we are now established as the second minor faction in Exioce and that we are free to push Influence up by doing OoM missions and eventually match 'Allied' to initiate the real civil war with them. Now is not the time to trade or do any of the things in Exioce which would boost Allied.

I was about to suggest that someone like @Xebeth post this request in the General forum but realized it may have the opposite effect on certain quarters. But perhaps a note to this effect in the OOM Forums will alert Order Commanders that a new approach in Exioce is strongly recommended.

H.M. Serenus
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Serenus

Postby H.M. Serenus » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:38 am

If we didn't take control over those bases, it's worth a bug report. After all the system should work whether it's about base or space stations.

Btw: I do not think those stations are worthless. They are an additional point to fetch mission, even if they don't have commodities markets (which of course would be much better)

Judson
Master
Master
CMDR: Judson

Postby Judson » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:49 am

H.M. Serenus wrote:If we didn't take control over those bases, it's worth a bug report. After all the system should work whether it's about base or space stations.

Btw: I do not think those stations are worthless. They are an additional point to fetch mission, even if they don't have commodities markets (which of course would be much better)

You cannot dock at either of them! ;)

LionOfNarnia
Master
Master
CMDR: Lion Freeman

Postby LionOfNarnia » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:09 am

Dudley wrote:
LionOfNarnia wrote:There was no-one on TS, and only a couple of 2-wings in the CZ, names I'd never seen before - very good at poaching kills though :(

Reckon I'm quitting on this war - advanced combat school begins 2moz for the Ghosts @ Phiagre so my last act tonite was to move Monty over there & park up.

Hi Lion,
I don't know if this is of any use but, if you have the opportunity, check out "Mercenairy Thorrn", he streams on twitch. I see him on a Saturday or Sunday morning. His combat skills are worth viewing, even if you are combat experienced, some of the stuff he does is pretty sharp and even if you already know what you're doing, it's alway good to see another combat pilot making it look easy.
If he's on and streaming, check it out, see what you think. :)

I don't really 'do' mornings, especially at the weekend ;)

I'm working through the excellent YouTube FA Off tutorials by 'Look Inverted' (another GS member) at the mo.

HIGHLY recommended!

PART ONE
PART TWO
PART THREE

@Pargy - Obviously I didn't see any comms, but anyway I'm off the opinion that voice is essential for effective wing-work which was why I was sitting on TS.
"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

Return to “General Assembly”