CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

*Ahem*.......Errrrr.......

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:29 pm

As Dawg would say......."I fell"

ahem.jpg
ahem.jpg (189.1 KiB) Viewed 2682 times

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Feldspar
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Feldspar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: *Ahem*.......Errrrr.......

Postby Feldspar » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Was it your turn to pick up the bar tab?

H.M. Serenus
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Serenus

Postby H.M. Serenus » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:47 pm

I hope you are appropriately ashamed of yourself! :P

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:48 am

tsk tsk tsk
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath

Postby Loriath » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:03 am

I have to take partial blame for that. He was almost clear on his last bar tab when I shot all the Wanted sentries on a planets POI and suggested that since he was already wanted, a few more infractions of shooting 3 skimmers that were NOT wanted would be no issue for a Hardened Criminal like Kharma.

Now he is on the run and I am free and clear. We did however manage to cover the criminal costs, but the bureaucratic red tape means he cant get an appointment to pay the fines for 7 days. So now he has to hide till he can pay them off. It's Miller time, and we all know the bar at Millers is a pale replacement for Riff Rafs.

I feel bad.

not
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Mouse
Master
Master

Postby Mouse » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:23 am

Loriath wrote:I have to take partial blame for that. He was almost clear on his last bar tab when I shot all the Wanted sentries on a planets POI and suggested that since he was already wanted, a few more infractions of shooting 3 skimmers that were NOT wanted would be no issue for a Hardened Criminal like Kharma.

Now he is on the run and I am free and clear. We did however manage to cover the criminal costs, but the bureaucratic red tape means he cant get an appointment to pay the fines for 7 days. So now he has to hide till he can pay them off. It's Miller time, and we all know the bar at Millers is a pale replacement for Riff Rafs.

I feel bad.

not

You're not at Riff Rafs and running up his tab while he can't stop you??
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath

Postby Loriath » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:10 am

Mouse wrote:You're not at Riff Rafs and running up his tab while he can't stop you??

Do you realize just how much I would have to drink in order for it to show up as more than a Rounding Error on his Tab?

Facts about Kharmas Bar Tab:

There are some of the Major Powers whose whole economy is a fraction of what his Bar Tab is on a Daily Basis.

Entire Colonizations are Funded by the Interest on that Tab for 1 day.

If you had the Interest on the Tabs total for 1 hour, you could buy one of every A-Rated ship in the Galaxy and have enough left over to fund a Space Station being built at Sag. A.

Even Chuck Norris looks at the bar tab and say "Holly Mother of all that is Holy! How can one man drink so much in one day???"

Since Kharma has not been into Riff's, the Money coming into Raf's station is down over 250 Billion Percent.

ALL of mobius shotgunning beer Non-Stop for 24 hours would not equal an hour of that tabs total when he is there.

Even the Monkey is impressed with all the Zeros.

So , no, I am not even going to try :)
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Mouse
Master
Master

Postby Mouse » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:39 am

Loriath wrote:
Mouse wrote:You're not at Riff Rafs and running up his tab while he can't stop you??

Do you realize just how much I would have to drink in order for it to show up as more than a Rounding Error on his Tab?

Facts about Kharmas Bar Tab:

There are some of the Major Powers whose whole economy is a fraction of what his Bar Tab is on a Daily Basis.

Entire Colonizations are Funded by the Interest on that Tab for 1 day.

If you had the Interest on the Tabs total for 1 hour, you could buy one of every A-Rated ship in the Galaxy and have enough left over to fund a Space Station being built at Sag. A.

Even Chuck Norris looks at the bar tab and say "Holly Mother of all that is Holy! How can one man drink so much in one day???"

Since Kharma has not been into Riff's, the Money coming into Raf's station is down over 250 Billion Percent.

ALL of mobius shotgunning beer Non-Stop for 24 hours would not equal an hour of that tabs total when he is there.

Even the Monkey is impressed with all the Zeros.

So , no, I am not even going to try :)

Sounds like party time ^,^ He'd never know :p I call dibs on the Ginger Ale

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:22 pm

I'd query THAT on my bar tab...Straight away......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Mouse
Master
Master

Postby Mouse » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:I'd query THAT on my bar tab...Straight away......

errrr I meant Ginger beer. :roll:

Return to “General Assembly”