Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Can someone..... (Wall of text warning)

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:12 am

Look after/Keep an eye on Dawg for me.....

I'll be away for just over a week and I fear either he will hurt himself (Keeps falling over) Or will indeed succeed in wrecking Riff Raffs....

He's not a bad lad really.....Just seems to attract trouble.....

The monkey on the other hand is a complete and utter bast.......Especially if he's had a toke on his bong......

Oh and tell him to tread a bit wary around Falc.......He's just picked up his tab and is slightly irate......

Not sure if he knows about the cloned card yet though....Prob wont till he gets to Millers or Guth.....

Oh and the back story to the Riff Raff Sprinkler "Incident" for those that have asked is.......

Falc docked and said he would buy the beers.....Then he was buying rounds of shots, so we suggested (Well Dawg did) that he opened a Tab......

So he left his card with barkeep......

Now Dawg had picked up a card cloner in an Anarchy system the same time as he picked up that battle weapon....

So he handed the cloner to me and winked.....He then distracted the barkeep....I grabbed the card, cloned it and put it back.....Barkeep has a crap memory so he had written the pin on a post it note.......

I handed the cloner back to Dawg......I then made the mistake of asking barkeep to transfer my existing tab to my "New" *cough* card....

This took a while and the bloody card was glowing at the end....I put it in my pocket and it almost roasted my left nut....

Dawg then asked for the card to buy another Cmdr a drink.....I gave him the card and he nearly dropped it....Saying "Kin ell this is hot"........ Yep I told him.....In more ways than one.......I said buy a cocktail with ice and dip it in that to cool it down.....

By jove Kharma....He said....You are a genius........

So Dawg buys a cocktail and proceeds to just dump the whole card in it.......

As the plumes of steam rose up I said "Dawg.....I said fecking dip it....Not throw it in" anyway by this time it was too late....The sprinkler system had been activated and we were getting soaked.....

So someone please keep an eye on him.......He's not the sharpest tool in the box......

Toodily Pip Old chaps.....

Be seeing you.....

Fly safe....o7

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Can someone..... (Wall of text warning)

Postby Xebeth » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:40 pm

We'll keep an eye on him, have a good trip
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “General Assembly”