Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Need advice....

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:17 pm

With the state of the BGS.........is it worth me handing in missions and cashing in bounties at Raffs ??

Or to wait a bit.......

I only ask because I'm sitting on 7 Missions at the moment and over a mill in bounties......

Obviously I do not really wanna fly around with that lot, as it would be a bit of a loss should I cock up.....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Feldspar
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Feldspar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Need advice....

Postby Feldspar » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:23 pm

I thought they had fixed it and stations could change hands again.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:31 pm

Apparently.........

"Civil wars and so on seem to be updating correctly, but status changes seem to be stuck."

And I'm getting a bit nervous flying around holding overall about 3 mill in bounties and a mill in missions.....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Feldspar
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Feldspar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Feldspar » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Lol, same old, same old. Hey we fixed the leaking tap, but now the sink is slightly on fire.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Yep.....That about sums it up......

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Hand them in, it's the missions that get handed in in Exoice that effect the expansion, any handed in at Raff's help to keep our influence level strong there.

When I last checked earlier the difference between the Order and Exoice Allied PLC was still more than 30 points so it's going to be a while before anything happens anyway, plus there is already currently a civil war between two of the other factions and that'll need to finish first I think.

So you are perfectly safe handing in any missions taken out of Azrael and indeed handing in bounties at Raff's.

Actually, handing missions in Exioce is also fine as we still need to raise our influence there.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Postby Walter » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Well, there's good news and bad news.

There was an update tick today, but most changes were for less than 1%. Did a huge amount on work on Friday but that effort seems to have been in vain. Still got paid though.

Influence ratings for factions not involved in CW can be modified while the war is a going concern. The CW is supposed to be a sort of closed shop, separated from the other activities, where points are exchanged only between the two contestants. But I have noticed that if one of the protagonists has only 1% and the other has to gain points due to commanders fighting for them, points are taken from the other factions.

Can I just stand outside the door, Kharma, rather than going away completely?

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:14 am

Of course you can Walter old chap.......

I was a bit over zealous before......It's just you bring nothing but bad news.......

But I spose you can still be allowed to shout it through the letterbox.....

:)

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:19 am

Xebeth wrote:Hand them in

Wilco.......And out.......

Well out as a matter of fact.........LOL

Return to “General Assembly”