Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
Sidenti Taalo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Sidenti Taalo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Wanted

Postby Sidenti Taalo » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:57 pm

Feldspar wrote:That only works on military personal, if you are assassinating a media personality, chances are they will be in an Orca and will not open fire no matter what you do. The truth of it is that it is illegal to kill people that have done nothing wrong, no matter how much someone is paying you to make sure it happens.

Does that apply to Kanye West? I'm pretty sure that would be legal in some jurisdictions.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep it in mind when I'm in the ship with guns.

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:21 pm

Sidenti Taalo wrote:
Feldspar wrote:That only works on military personal, if you are assassinating a media personality, chances are they will be in an Orca and will not open fire no matter what you do. The truth of it is that it is illegal to kill people that have done nothing wrong, no matter how much someone is paying you to make sure it happens.

Does that apply to Kanye West? I'm pretty sure that would be legal in some jurisdictions.

Thanks for letting me know! I'll keep it in mind when I'm in the ship with guns.

I think for Kanye he is wanted in all jurisdictions. It takes little bit but what I've done before is just follow and when they finally drop out, I drop out too. If they attack then yeah mission if they don't then drop and go get something else.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

serious96
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NISAETUS BARTELSI

Postby serious96 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:53 am

i just post this news here, because the tittle of this post is wanted
https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/3ryt8u/earn_50_million_credits/
tl;dr cmdr mobius got 50 Mil on his head, :lol:

Mouse
Master
Master

Postby Mouse » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:03 am

Oh the irony..

"[–]NonyaDBNonya (The Code) 2 points 36 minutes ago
Heh.
Even if you follow ALL of their rules like I did, they'll ban you anyway for silly "guilt by association" reasons.
Fuck that fauxbius Mobius private group. As far as I'm concerned, it's a group that openly discriminates against other players.
It's the gaming equivalent of separate-but-equal and ask the U.S. how that worked out for them."

Apparently being a member of Code and in Mobius after Mobius said Code members are not allowed in Mobius is "following the rules"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Mouse
Master
Master

Postby Mouse » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:52 am

it is rather interesting watching the thread and the arguments for and against Mobius as a group

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:43 pm

What would even the logistics be of such a payment?

50 mil is what?
Almost ten type 9's full of platinum/slaves whatever.
I don't know about you but I seriously don't consider picking up 4-5000 tons of cargo as a "reward", even using limpets.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Return to “General Assembly”