Discussion about the Order of Mobius faction in Elite: Dangerous
pondy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: myghashi
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Wanted

Postby pondy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi I've just just done a mission from OoM in Exioce to kill the scum Laxtop in Azrael , I've got him now I'm Wanted in Azrael , he wasn't OoM he was another clan , How can I do a job for OoM and now be wanted by OoM :? Its all the same faction intit, am I now fair bounty for other Mobius members.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Wanted

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:06 pm

A Cmdr will not attack you......NPC sys auth might though.....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

LionOfNarnia
Master
Master
CMDR: Lion Freeman

Postby LionOfNarnia » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:08 pm

Another 'known issue' with the BGS.

You got the 'wanted' coz either you either didn't KW scan him or, more likely, he was clean in Azrael space. So yes, like me you have a bounty in home space but no, you are not a target for Commanders.

(I have 2 weeks to hunt down another 7 'bounty hunters' in Azrael, adds a bit more spice when you have to keep a sharp eye out for the filth ;) )
"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:08 pm

No it's just that your target was clean.

The mission board is just really horrible about making this fact known so I simply do not accept missions unless target is specifically marked PIRATE!!!!

No. non npc members won't attack you, only place allowing pvp while in mobius group is in conflic zones.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Yep...Only take Pirate kill or trade missions here as well....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi Pondy, unfortunately you have run into one of the problems with the ED mission system, there are sometimes missions for a faction that put you conflict with the same faction, the missions are randomly generated and some of the results are dodgy.

Assassination missions tend to be often against 'clean' targets, and killing any 'clean' target will get you wanted by the local authorities (even if they were the ones that asked for it in the first place, now you could look at it as working undercover, but that is little consolation when you have been locked out of a system for a week.

Too late now I know, but the best this is to avoid assassination missions in any system that you want to stay in.

Now on the subject of "fair bounty", you will never be attacked by a CMDR whilst playing in Mobius regardless of your wanted status as this is against to rules, you will of course get attacked by NPCs.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Sidenti Taalo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Sidenti Taalo

Postby Sidenti Taalo » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Now, it's been a while since I did an assassination mission, but as I recall the fix for this was to just sit in front of the target and wait - it would eventually open fire and become fair game regardless of system. Has that been patched, then?

Feldspar
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Feldspar

Postby Feldspar » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Sidenti Taalo wrote:Now, it's been a while since I did an assassination mission, but as I recall the fix for this was to just sit in front of the target and wait - it would eventually open fire and become fair game regardless of system. Has that been patched, then?

That only works on military personal, if you are assassinating a media personality, chances are they will be in an Orca and will not open fire no matter what you do. The truth of it is that it is illegal to kill people that have done nothing wrong, no matter how much someone is paying you to make sure it happens.

pondy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: myghashi

Postby pondy » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:39 pm

I dicted him then just stood looking at him and he turned red and attacked me so I killed him then two system ships came so I left quick, will I get back in the station as long has I'm not scanned

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:09 pm

pondy wrote:I dicted him then just stood looking at him and he turned red and attacked me so I killed him then two system ships came so I left quick, will I get back in the station as long has I'm not scanned

If he wasn't wanted before you interdicted him then unfortunately it is considered a crime.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “General Assembly”