*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Help needed in Apathaam

Postby *Al* » Sun May 15, 2016 3:45 pm

Abel Tasman wrote:Will be later online to help the Order

>> To Cmdr *AL* didnot see your text messages last night till you were gone :/ <<

(Thinking of it, I should login to teamspeak )

Time that FD implement an incoming message sound <sound of BIG BEN>

NP and agreed an option for a sound would be useful

Avago-Earo
Master
Master
CMDR: AVAGO EARO

Postby Avago-Earo » Sun May 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Mate's just called. Gonna dink and record some Punk Rock with our instruments (maybe Metal too) Then I'll come back home and fight for the order.

https://soundcloud.com/geoffcattle/the-ace-of-spades
"Wibble"

demon_saint
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Demon_Saint

Postby demon_saint » Sun May 15, 2016 4:12 pm

I think it's difficult to find what people can do to help the Mobius faction. I don't know if there's anything in game that can be used (either now or in the incoming engineers update) to get the message out. Took me a while to find this.

Anyway, done some missions for Mobius in Apathaam and gonna do some more after lunch. Won't trading also help because they are in BOOM mode.

Judson
Master
Master
CMDR: Judson
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Judson » Sun May 15, 2016 4:28 pm

The station at Apathaam is contolled by the faction we are up against so Trading there is is really only going to benefit them.(Not convinced about the buy sell thingy!)
The simplest and least risky method to boost OoM in Apathaam is to successfuly complete OoM missions from Reamy Dock! For the more adventurous, there is always piracy, murder and any criminal act that gets a bounty on their heads. Not bounty hunting in Apathaam as that would also benefit Apathaam Patrons who would gain from the added security that brings.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sun May 15, 2016 9:42 pm

I didn't have a whole lot of free time today (had to help a friend move) but I ran 9 missions out of Apathaam. Most of them were medium or high influence, too. :)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak

Postby pargyrak » Sun May 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Sorry guys... been dealing with a server crash in one of our sites from 10am till now (1am)....
And with a huge migration comming up this week I only hope I can login to do a mission or two this week....
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

Macklroy
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Macklroy

Postby Macklroy » Mon May 16, 2016 1:18 am

Because OoM does not own the station, trading will not benefit us. Trading will only benefit the station owner, which in this case is the faction we are competing against.
I spent 3 hours today running missions. About an hour stacking OoM missions and a couple hours completing them (about 15-17 missions total.) All for a grand total of 0% influence gain. Very disheartening. But I guess every little bit helps. At least I hope it does. Tough to be motivated when you cant tell if the effort you are putting in is helpful or not.

Judson
Master
Master
CMDR: Judson

Postby Judson » Mon May 16, 2016 4:52 am

Macklroy wrote:Because OoM does not own the station, trading will not benefit us. Trading will only benefit the station owner, which in this case is the faction we are competing against.
I spent 3 hours today running missions. About an hour stacking OoM missions and a couple hours completing them (about 15-17 missions total.) All for a grand total of 0% influence gain. Very disheartening. But I guess every little bit helps. At least I hope it does. Tough to be motivated when you cant tell if the effort you are putting in is helpful or not.

Your efforts are not in vain, you only see the amount our total efforts have made once a day when the 'tick' occurs (currently around 1pm UK time). You do see an uptick arrow on influence on every mission when it's handed in but it's not obvious! Only ever use the system map for influence %'s never the right panel. Use right panel only to see pending States.

*Al*
Master
Master

Postby *Al* » Mon May 16, 2016 9:13 am

Running missions now, we are at 30%

*Al*
Master
Master

Postby *Al* » Mon May 16, 2016 10:50 am

Donation missions are opening up, as are Shadow. I think we are moving in the right direction.

More help required though

Return to “General Assembly”