Super nice brother. see you in game :)

Octopoid
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Octopoid
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Alliance Response Force - Callsign "Jaegers"

Postby Octopoid » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:01 pm

I've got the system permit, and it sounds like a lark - not sure how many other people might be on in my time zone, but I'm sure eventually I'll see someone ;) I'll send a FR to Beast Tanner right now :)

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Inoi Troriak

Postby InoiTroriak » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:53 am

IN GAME FRIENDS LIST
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=153#p1470

Want see more Mobius members online, make sure sign up to the In game friends list, I then added everybody Saturday and as it seems I had only 5 in the list despute the long friends list that was already there, next I see Your now friend with, your now friend with, your now friend with..
Result = 49 people online,,, suddenly is fun again..
Set screen to window mode, much faster, now use copy paste function (Have a drink / coffee what ever ready and do exercise your fingers before start :D ) Was differently all worth it wow

IN GAME FRIENDS LIST
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=153#p1470

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Sat May 02, 2015 8:17 am

Senex VII
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Senex VII

Postby Senex VII » Sat May 02, 2015 7:32 pm

Do I presume that the Alliance Response Force will be active in the current "SECURE ZAONCE" Community Goal?

Also, an English grammatical note: all five instances of "it's" in the opening post should read "its". :)

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Sun May 03, 2015 7:44 am

Senex VII wrote:Do I presume that the Alliance Response Force will be active in the current "SECURE ZAONCE" Community Goal?

Also, an English grammatical note: all five instances of "it's" in the opening post should read "its". :)

Senex VII I think you presumed correcly :P
But unfortunately I am asking myselfe if we are still on a go in Jaegers :?:
long time ago I seen any post or any action from within the Jaegers.............for myself the weather had a big impact
I work with selling Yachts so is hard to get much time for playing lol but today GAME IS UP ....

I hope to see and hear from the rest of the team, GUYS?

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Sun May 03, 2015 7:58 am

Description:
Security forces in Zaonce have recently found themselves coming under considerable assault by a group of criminals.

Exact details as to the nature of the Zaonce Jet Gang business remains unclear, although source close to Zaonce Security have indicated that the criminal faction is known to be heavily involved in extortion. In order to provide local security services with additional the manpower they need to combat the Zaonce Jet Gang, the Silver United Solutions are currently looking to employ a number of bounty hunters to help bolster Zaonce Security.

Any bounty huner who takes part in the ongoing security initiative wil be eligible for bonus payments from the Silver United Solutions once the fight against the Zaonce Jet Gang has come to a close.

System: Zaonce
Station: Ridley Scott
Objective: Hand in Alliance Bounty Vouchers to Ridley Scott
How: Kill wanted ships in Alliance systems
Ends: 8 May 3301 12:00

Current Contributors: 000
Current Global Progress: 000,000 Credits Earned
Current Reward Tier: Tier 0
Current Global Reward: None

Current Participation Rewards:

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Sun May 03, 2015 11:29 am

Wow its crowded lol but do hope to see more of Jaegers in ZAONCE lidt if prices to win...

Another thing are we still alive? Sry but seems very dead in Jaegers these days. If is better we get it cleared up rather than running in circles as I know more has ask me in game if Jaegers is still alive?

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Sun May 03, 2015 1:21 pm

I think Jaegers is dead - abandoned and/or should be disbanded. I haven't seen most of the original members in months and when Beast shows up these days he plays in solo and ignores the forum. When we were supposed to have an in-game meet up in Alioth a while ago, afaik I was the only one that bothered to show up. I also think a lot of players have just stopped playing the game altogether. I've been playing 5 months, and it's the first game I've played in years, but I think most gamers don't usually play a single game anywhere near that long.

Jaegers was never meant to be a full time job. So if I want to spend time trading or exploring, and then help out with a Jaegers mission when I have the time, that could be fun. But when there are no new missions and when the background simulation is still so broken that doing missions doesn't change anything then it all seems kind of pointless. Apparently you need to play in open and/or bitch & whine on the main board and then maybe Frontier will go into the game and change things manually. It seems that it needs to be an official FD community goal for things to work as expected.

Maybe power play will change the way the background simulation works, or maybe not. And until I hear more about it, I still think PP will need to be played in open, and I've sworn off open as long as FD continues to support the assholes over the majority of their customers who just want to enjoy themselves.

So for now I'll just continue to do my own thing and work on my various ranks. Maybe in 6 months or a year FD will get the game working to the point that it is ready for the public - maybe they'll even have the Alliance Navy up and running. I'll check out the CGs, but I don't know if I want to mess with the Zaonce situation now. These goals should really last weeks or months so you don't have to instantly drop what you're doing just to participate.

With Spring here, and Summer coming, I have less time to play, spending more time outdoors and doing yard work and etc. It six months, when it gets dark and frozen again, I just hope the game will still be interesting and worth playing. In the meantime, it's possible Jaegers will make a come back, but I'm not holding my breath.

-Cheers, and see you in the game.
It's time to give this another go.

MAKOstrifeX
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Greschalt [BFA]

Postby MAKOstrifeX » Sun May 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Shame to hear that to be honest. I was happy to find a group dedicated to The Alliance. I will still be participating in any CG's that involve The Alliance while in civilised space. I am an explorer at heart though and most my time is spent in the deep black :)

Return to “Alliance”