Novice
Novice
CMDR: Inoi Troriak
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Alliance Response Force - Callsign "Jaegers"

Postby InoiTroriak » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Flip wrote:I thought everybody did. ;)

Here's a thread about it: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1415

Yea didn't had change to test it out lol. Was ro busy yesterday but cool haha not sure why but cool like it. Guess is just that you are able to :) thx bro

Antmax
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Antmax

Postby Antmax » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:16 pm

InoiTroriak wrote:External Camera View Update 1.2
Anyone tried this out?
http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/D ... nts_page=1

UM!! See Hengests post four or five above yours ;P

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Antmax wrote:
InoiTroriak wrote:External Camera View Update 1.2
Anyone tried this out?
http://elite-dangerous.wikia.com/wiki/D ... nts_page=1

UM!! See Hengests post four or five above yours ;P

:P :P :P :P
thx bro, am home trying it out lol sweet

Beast Tanner
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Beast Tanner

Postby Beast Tanner » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3DF8Fk6gBc

Jaegers,

Situation is getting worse between Alliance and Federation. As you might've already heard, the way Federation is behaving in our neighboring 78 Ursae Majoris has angered the Alliance leadership. Federation's "scum-like" actions towards the independens systems and Alliance has come to a level of little forgiveness. Oppression of people in OUR neighboring systems will never be forgotten OR fully forgiven. Too long has the blood of the innocent, the independents, been shed in these systems. Too long we have just stood by and watched when our brothers and those who want so dearly to be our brothers, has been straight forward tortured by these Federation money hungry scumbags! To my brothers and all those who hear us; it is your time! It is your time to do your part for the Alliance and the Independent systems!

Look what Alliance has given to you and your families. Look the independence and the REAL freedom of speech what we have accomplished in this God forsaken universe! No other has ever accomplished anything like we have and now it is time to defend that privilege! From now on, there is no rich or poor. There is no privileged or bums. There is no difference to a man next to you, for those who today agree to defend the freedom and peace to the last breath, I call you brother!

And to Federation, those scum and money hungry slavers I tell you: We will never surrender! We offered our hand in peace to you all! We offered our friendship to every system, but you spat to our face and laughed. We gave you space from our systems and we wanted to make healthy trading relations with everybody, but you turned your back on us and said we will fail. DO you see failure today!? Have you seen the expeditions and campaigns we have won!? Have you ever seen a man or woman so eager to defend their way of life in the way we defend everything we care about! NO! You think this is about money and land and that is where you go wrong and that is why you will lose! You can hurt us, slave us, kill us BUT YOU WILL NEVER, AND I SAY NEVER, kill the ideology behind the Alliance and therefore WE WILL LIVE FOREVER! This is your last opportunity to return Kazim to it's rightful owners and leave.

Brothers, go home. Do what you must, but soon I will need you back. We all need you back. It is time to show what we are made of and why the Alliance will always prevail! Cadets, be hasty with your graduation for you are the new defenders of the Alliance!

If they want war, they will get it. We will not lose!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Beast Tanner wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3DF8Fk6gBc

Jaegers,

Situation is getting worse between Alliance and Federation. As you might've already heard, the way Federation is behaving in our neighboring 78 Ursae Majoris has angered the Alliance leadership. Federation's "scum-like" actions towards the independens systems and Alliance has come to a level of little forgiveness. Oppression of people in OUR neighboring systems will never be forgotten OR fully forgiven. Too long has the blood of the innocent, the independents, been shed in these systems. Too long we have just stood by and watched when our brothers and those who want so dearly to be our brothers, has been straight forward tortured by these Federation money hungry scumbags! To my brothers and all those who hear us; it is your time! It is your time to do your part for the Alliance and the Independent systems!

Look what Alliance has given to you and your families. Look the independence and the REAL freedom of speech what we have accomplished in this God forsaken universe! No other has ever accomplished anything like we have and now it is time to defend that privilege! From now on, there is no rich or poor. There is no privileged or bums. There is no difference to a man next to you, for those who today agree to defend the freedom and peace to the last breath, I call you brother!

And to Federation, those scum and money hungry slavers I tell you: We will never surrender! We offered our hand in peace to you all! We offered our friendship to every system, but you spat to our face and laughed. We gave you space from our systems and we wanted to make healthy trading relations with everybody, but you turned your back on us and said we will fail. DO you see failure today!? Have you seen the expeditions and campaigns we have won!? Have you ever seen a man or woman so eager to defend their way of life in the way we defend everything we care about! NO! You think this is about money and land and that is where you go wrong and that is why you will lose! You can hurt us, slave us, kill us BUT YOU WILL NEVER, AND I SAY NEVER, kill the ideology behind the Alliance and therefore WE WILL LIVE FOREVER! This is your last opportunity to return Kazim to it's rightful owners and leave.

Brothers, go home. Do what you must, but soon I will need you back. We all need you back. It is time to show what we are made of and why the Alliance will always prevail! Cadets, be hasty with your graduation for you are the new defenders of the Alliance!

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

HAIL OUR LEADER... HAIL ALLIANCE

Only well fighting with it, so yesterday I think ok now I need finish and be rdy taking up mission on Rominger Dock 78 Ursae Majoris.
Seeng missions Alioth yes here I go,, stupid, I take the mission Security Kill Authority in Anchor,, all are Alliance lol why Alioth would sent me on such mission I dont get it? But I am meet with a counter mission go back kill 78 Ursae Majoris Autority I think F no and kill the bastard and move on finish up the mission Result = Wanted lol I messed up guys wow..
I think it take me longer now I dont know

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 pm

InoiTroriak wrote:
Beast Tanner wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3DF8Fk6gBc

Jaegers,

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

HAIL OUR LEADER... HAIL ALLIANCE

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:19 am

Wow, I just moved out of Rominger Dock this weekend. I couldn't stand living under the thumb of the federation scum anymore. I took everything I had and moved to Alioth, spent my last credits on a new trader, and went out to make some money. It looks like I was the glue that was holding the system together. :roll:

I'm too broke and too far away to do anything about it now. I've got a few good leads and I'm swinging a big deal. I expect to have a new ship so I can join the fight by this weekend.

And I have a tip for you, InoiTroriak: if you take a mission to murder system authority pilots, you are going to get into trouble. ;)
It's time to give this another go.

Antmax
Novice
Novice

Postby Antmax » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:28 am

BTW. I was checking out LHS 2651 earlier. Someone said they had a good collection of lasers etc. And I was hoping for C3 gimbal beams to try. No luck there. But otherwise a good selection.

Anyway just after I left for the next system. I checked the BB and there was a job to kill # targets in a warzone. Went back there and it says civil war but only a checkpoint right now. Also three RES within 5ls.

I'm meeting one of my War Thunder Joystick Bastards squad mates there later. Haven't seen him since the War Thunder days. He plays open, but I might try and get him to try PvE and maybe ARF since he is based around Alioth. (I only found out today lol)

Antmax
Novice
Novice

Postby Antmax » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:28 am

Looks like I messed up fiddling with my phone last night. Deleted dupe post.
Last edited by Antmax on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:06 pm

Roger Wilco Jr wrote:Wow, I just moved out of Rominger Dock this weekend. I couldn't stand living under the thumb of the federation scum anymore. I took everything I had and moved to Alioth, spent my last credits on a new trader, and went out to make some money. It looks like I was the glue that was holding the system together. :roll:

I'm too broke and too far away to do anything about it now. I've got a few good leads and I'm swinging a big deal. I expect to have a new ship so I can join the fight by this weekend.

And I have a tip for you, InoiTroriak: if you take a mission to murder system authority pilots, you are going to get into trouble. ;)

:) DOOH hahah.. Good tip lol, yes weird and that was a mission from Alioth why they give me missions to kill authority Authorities?
Boom Warrant for killing some dude forgot he's name but hey mission succeded.. I dont get it at all I just do the Alioth missions what did I do wrong here other than kill authority pilots.. It also gave me a counter mission to go back and kill authority in Rominger Dock space what the hell, I think is very confusing is this a bug or, spending more time looking for solution and answers than actual playing wich are 50% wrong anyway.. damn sounds negative, was not my intention :mrgreen:

Anyway from now on I keep to doing PICK and BRING Cargo :D :D but with a :shock:

Return to “Alliance”