Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Naughty Hotas

Postby DarkMere » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:27 am

Having read HAMM3R X55 problems with his x55 hotas, my hotas seems to be coming out in sympathy. Sometimes when I bank left there is a long delay before it reacts and then sometimes seems to stutter in the roll as if the connection is dropping in and out. I tried a short while in the CZ this morning but the negative effects were just too much to be safe. I will tinker with it later today and if I can't fix the problem I will order another one from Amazon.

I currently use a Thrustmaster T-Flight together with a USB numeric keypad which seems to be a fair solution. I do have have a Logitech X52 Pro that I used at my old address where I had much more room, and had this fastened to a board which in turn I would clamp to the desk with a couple of little G-clamps, however thats totally impractical with my current amount of space. The T-Flight is just so handy as its very small and does not need fastening to the desk. Its little rubber feet seem to cling very well, whereas the X52's rubber suckers will not stick to the desk for love nor money.

Guess I could always buy a bigger house but its a shame, as the X52 only had a few months use before I moved home. Guess it would be as well selling it on ebay, but then how much would I get £25? Than all that bother of packaging it up and mailing it. I am such a lazy sod.

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo

Re: Naughty Hotas

Postby GlobusDiablo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:16 am

And you've tried reconnecting/checking connections?

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere

Postby DarkMere » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:29 am

GlobusDiablo wrote:And you've tried reconnecting/checking connections?

Yep sure have, even tried changing ports

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo

Postby GlobusDiablo » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:40 am

DarkMere wrote:
GlobusDiablo wrote:And you've tried reconnecting/checking connections?

Yep sure have, even tried changing ports

Darn it.

Return to “General Discussion”