Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Alien sighting over barnacles

Postby AndyB » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:59 am

Rixaeton wrote:It is quite impressive - I saw one two nights ago, and none since.

I was just about to land at a site when CMDR [redacted] attacked me and that was that. :(

I have never been attacked in Mobius before, so that's new.

Cheers
Rixaeton

please send a copy of your player journal for the session to admin@elitepve.com so the admin team can investigate with a view to removing them from the group. I have removed thier cmdr name from the post as per our name and shame policy but a record has been kept for investigation

The Player Journal logs (sometimes called Captains Log) can be found in your Saved Games folder and they contain a lot of useful log lines that record certain actions while you are playing.

The usual location for this folder will be here: C:\Users\%userprofile%\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous (Paste this into the Windows Explorer address bar).
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Lanceor » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:12 am

The barnacle sites are currently the most visited areas, so it's no surprise that that's where the griefers are headed as well.

If you are attacked by another player, remember not to retaliate but instead report the offenders so that the admins can deal with them.

Edit: Ninja'd by AndyB.
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

Neotropic2023
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Neotropic

Postby Neotropic2023 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:11 am

Lanceor wrote:This has already been reported in the FDEV forums. Posting it here for those who don't visit that place. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhId9CUphN8

I tried, I waited. Logged in and out. Nada for me.

However, when I was on my way to see Palin...I kid you not. I was interdicted 4 times in a row by an alien ship! I was like, wow... you reeeeaaally do not want me going to that system do you? Was about to go complain if it did it again.

Neotropic2023
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Neotropic

Postby Neotropic2023 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:12 am

AndyB wrote:
Rixaeton wrote:It is quite impressive - I saw one two nights ago, and none since.

I was just about to land at a site when CMDR [redacted] attacked me and that was that. :(

I have never been attacked in Mobius before, so that's new.

Cheers
Rixaeton

please send a copy of your player journal for the session to admin@elitepve.com so the admin team can investigate with a view to removing them from the group. I have removed thier cmdr name from the post as per our name and shame policy but a record has been kept for investigation

The Player Journal logs (sometimes called Captains Log) can be found in your Saved Games folder and they contain a lot of useful log lines that record certain actions while you are playing.

The usual location for this folder will be here: C:\Users\%userprofile%\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous (Paste this into the Windows Explorer address bar).

Good to know! Never knew that.

Return to “General Discussion”