Can we have a dedicated MCRN block on the forum?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
filthymanc
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: filthymanc
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Can we have a dedicated MCRN block on the forum?

Postby filthymanc » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:50 pm

In the same way that the Order of MOBIUS had a dedicated block on the forums, can we have a dedicated block for MCRN?

As the community out there grows and the competition gets stronger I think that it is crucial that MCRN has an easily identifiable forum so that we can go from strength to strength. At the moment there is no clear information that is easily seen by newcomers. You need to know where to look.

If we want to succeed in the new bubble we need to be coordinated.

Let me know your thoughts, and if you agree make your voice heard.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Can we have a dedicated MCRN block on the forum?

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:56 pm

I agree with this. Also a dedicated private group so PVE players all over the world can be concentrated while in and around Colonia. I doubt there is any danger of surpassing 20,000 players. :roll:

I'm parked out there waiting for Season 3. I'd probably start playing again if there was more 'visible' activity and cooperation.
It's time to give this another go.

atraangelis
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Caylus Harken

Postby atraangelis » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:04 pm

I agree and support this as well.
I just flew back to the bubble to get my larger ship and weapons to fly back out to colonia once more.
Many of the Colonia players are spread over open , priv and mobius groups.. so we never see eachother.

A new Mobius MCRN group would be awesome!

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 pm

I agree that MCRN should have a section on the message board. I recommend that you contact the admins with your recommendations, to see if they can create the new section.

As for a separate Mobius MCRN PG ..... I don't know about that one. There is a lot of behind the scenes management for a PG. You can voice your ideas to the admins on that as well, and see what they suggest.

Is there a large PG (other than specifically within Mobius) that is focused on Colonia, that everyone who's interested could utilize?
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

filthymanc
Harmless
Harmless

Postby filthymanc » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:27 pm

JohnLuke wrote:I agree that MCRN should have a section on the message board. I recommend that you contact the admins with your recommendations, to see if they can create the new section.

As for a separate Mobius MCRN PG ..... I don't know about that one. There is a lot of behind the scenes management for a PG. You can voice your ideas to the admins on that as well, and see what they suggest.

Is there a large PG (other than specifically within Mobius) that is focused on Colonia, that everyone who's interested could utilize?

I'm not entirely sure how big the player base is for MCRN activity. The only way to gauge such interest is to get a forum going perhaps.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

filthymanc
Harmless
Harmless

Postby filthymanc » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:41 am

Suggestion sent to the administrator. Let's see what happens.

duckofdeath
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Duck of Death

Postby duckofdeath » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:13 am

We've discussed it a bit, to find the best (least bad) solution to the split groups for BGS commanders.
The best option is to recommend everyone, interested in looking for wings across time zones, to join the exploration-focused PvE private group called FleetComm. You will need to apply for access through their web page, as that group is purely PvE. No PvP even in Conflict Zones, I think. Deployed hardpoints near gatherings of other CMDR's can in fact get you in trouble.
FleetComm is the "official" PvE group for other Colonia based groups and also the official PvE group for the "native" Coloniaites, Colonia Citizen Network.
You can apply for access to FleetComm on this page.
https://eliteccn.com/colonia-life/fleetcomm/
eliteccn.com also contain a lot of other intersting info about Colonia.

duckofdeath
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Duck of Death

Postby duckofdeath » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:10 am

Concerning Mobia and Colonia.
We're looking for a CMDR willing to be a diplomat to the Colonia region.
You'll need a Discord account as communications with the other player "controlled" factions out here primarily happens on Discord.
The job is fairly low pressure. The factions out here are generally very polite or pretty inactive.
It's to supplement me, so we're less likely to react late to anything happening in the region.
You will not be required to live out here, just be up to date on what's going on on the Discord channels and relay any other news and rumours you come across.
Please, send me a PM if you're interested.

Return to “General Discussion”