Remember Wheaton's law

ImageImage

Daniel Greystone
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Quince

Postby Daniel Greystone » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:52 am

Capricos wrote:Again, do as you please. It's not impacting me in any way at all..

Really, sound kind of salty about it if you ask me.

stkdirty
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: STKDirty

Postby stkdirty » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:58 pm

I don't think it's the fact that this person actually used Quince to make money, I think it's the fact that said person went on the FB page and bragged about how great he was for doing it. Quince is a loophole and everybody knows it, but since FDev won't fix it, it's fair game, and I don't personally begrudge anyone for using it. But don't go bragging how great you are when you've really done nothing. I think that was OP's point. Then when said player was called on it, HE's the one that got salty and reported OP and got him kicked from the FB page. Just my 2 cents.

Fly Safe CMDRs!

CMDR STKDirty

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Capricos wrote:No. Quince is an unintended exploit for mission and cash stacking. Is it normal gameplay to long in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out to stack up missions? No, it's not. Is having only one kind of mission available from all the factions at a station normal? No, it's not. It's a glitch that turns into an exploit. Just like several others that have popped up in the game that Frontier has closed down.

Happens all the time , just about everywhere.

Capricos wrote:Basically, I've been reported twice, and the over-sensitive pussies that moderate the Mobius facebook page kicked me out of the group for calling a guy out for blatantly lying to me, and pointing out to people that Quince is NOT normal. It is an exploit.
Now, you can point out that I may be crying about this.
No. I'm making a statement that it's an exploit. And, pilots need to accept that's what it is. It's NOT a normal aspect of the game. And, bitching at me for pointing it out, and crying to Cmdr Mobius, and reporting me to moderators because I called a person a liar... pretty sad. And childish.
However, again, if Frontier is too lazy to close the exploit... I can't blame people for exploiting it to cheat up some rank and cash. However, also... don't act like you actually did anything. Don't act like you earned it.

You seem like a people person.

cmdr 0303
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: 0303

Postby cmdr 0303 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:50 am

mia389 wrote: Just relax and worry about your CMDR, you might enjoy the game more..

Exactly ! Everybody play's the way he or she wants to play, once tired of that way they can just start all over again...same as you can. And i think that it is just a way -like in any other game- to get gamers into this game, get big ship and start to learn the game...i understand the way they think, not everybody was born in a rental house with parents that had nothing.
Just play YOUR game, have fun and enjoy it.

Big hug !
"Oggi in figura, domani in sepoltura" (Today in person, tomorrow in the grave)

MadAzmo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MadAzmo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby MadAzmo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:19 am

I personally have exploited mission stacking to get enough credits to buy my adorable and ever so loved ships, and I still keep looking for new exploits to be able to buy the ones that I miss and want.

I can dedicate ONE hour or less each day to this wonderful game and I do not care less about the Elite ranking thing. Instead, when I realized being good in combat meant better opponents, I quitted bounty hunting.

I adore this game and I want to enjoy it to the fullest but the lack of time and dedication to its marvelous complexity give me high hurdles to jump over and honestly make me feel sad because I will never have enough time to dive into its lore as I dreamed.

I simply play the way I want and expect EVERYONE doing the same, without limiting other's liberty.

I will never understand why people feel the need to judge or dictate upon what others might say or do, right or wrong it would be.

Play, enjoy, accept, have fun.

Inviato dal mio UMI_SUPER utilizzando Tapatalk

evovi
Master
Master
CMDR: Auloria

Postby evovi » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:42 am

I've have used mission stacking, but my sole aim was federation rep, I've not shortcutted to an anaconda because I don't want to rush to it, yeah, I can afford it now..

I bought my Python just before I started stacking for fed rep, and I still fly it now, the only monetary benefit I've used is to own two fdl's one near Eravate and one wherever I'm bounty hunting.. But that's purely so I can save time... It took me 12 months to afford my Python it took me 1 day to afford 3 anacondas... Will I buy one yet? No, when? When I've achieved my aim of admiral

MadAzmo
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MadAzmo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby MadAzmo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:59 pm

I SOOO want the Corvette
That's my point in exploiting mission stacking.
And I make loads of credits in the meantime because, you know...

I REALLY want the Corvette.

Inviato dal mio UMI_SUPER utilizzando Tapatalk

Return to “General Discussion”