Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
tankrd
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Reyburn
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

I'd like to join

Postby tankrd » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Could anyone please accept my invite request. I play on PC and sent request to both Mobius and Mobius PVE.

CMDR Reyburn

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: I'd like to join

Postby Xebeth » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:46 pm

tankrd wrote:Could anyone please accept my invite request. I play on PC and sent request to both Mobius and Mobius PVE.

CMDR Reyburn

Sorry for the delay, but because of the way private groups are set up in the game only one person can do all the acceptances. If that person happens to have RL commitments then there can be a delay,

Generally they try too get on every day or so, but sometimes there is other stuff.

Assuming that there is no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to join, then I'm sure your application will be accepted as soon as is practicable.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Mobius » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:20 pm

ive accepted all outstanding join requests

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:03 pm

tankrd wrote:Could anyone please accept my invite request. I play on PC and sent request to both Mobius and Mobius PVE.

CMDR Reyburn

Due to limits to the number of members in a private group (20,000 for the PC/Mac Group and 1000 for the Xbox) we actually run two groups on each platform, one centered on US timezones, the other centred on the EU. We ask that each member join only *ONE* of our private groups, so that we have room for as many players as possible.

What timezone best fits the time i play? if you are in the US but only play at silly o'clock in the morning you may want to consider joining the EU based group and vice versa.

Do you have any friends you play with who are also in the group? if so what group are they in?
flying with friends can be fun, but because you cant interact with players who are in the other group you would all need to join the same one.

The EU based group is called Mobius, the US based group is called Mobius PvE. Please only join one of these groups. If you have already been added to both groups, then you need to remove yourself from one of them.

Thank you.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “General Discussion”