Leo Sagan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Leo Sagan
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Griefer @ Jameson Memorial (again)

Postby Leo Sagan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:05 am

Hello,

I just got speed rammed by CMDR Kyokushin @ Jameson Memorial. He is using an SLF, waiting outside of the station.

Here is the relevant part of the log (I put the critical line in red bold characters) :

{ "timestamp":"2016-11-09T09:51:14Z", "event":"CommitCrime", "CrimeType":"collidedAtSpeedInNoFireZone_hulldamage", "Faction":"The Pilots Federation", "Fine":210 }
{ "timestamp":"2016-11-09T09:51:17Z", "event":"ReceiveText", "From":"$ShipName_Police_Independent;", "From_Localised":"System Authority Vessel", "Message":"$Police_ArriveReinforcement01;", "Message_Localised":"Reinforcements incoming.", "Channel":"npc" }
{ "timestamp":"2016-11-09T09:51:17Z", "event":"ReceiveText", "From":"$ShipName_Police_Independent;", "From_Localised":"System Authority Vessel", "Message":"$Police_ArriveReinforcement02;", "Message_Localised":"Back-up has arrived.", "Channel":"npc" }
{ "timestamp":"2016-11-09T09:51:17Z", "event":"ReceiveText", "From":"$ShipName_Police_Independent;", "From_Localised":"System Authority Vessel", "Message":"$Police_ArriveReinforcement01;", "Message_Localised":"Reinforcements incoming.", "Channel":"npc" }
{ "timestamp":"2016-11-09T09:51:17Z", "event":"ReceiveText", "From":"$ShipName_Police_Independent;", "From_Localised":"System Authority Vessel", "Message":"$Police_ArriveReinforcement04;", "Message_Localised":"Reinforcements have arrived.", "Channel":"npc" }
{ "timestamp":"2016-11-09T09:51:17Z", "event":"ReceiveText", "From":"Jameson Memorial", "Message":"$StationAggressorResponseMessage;", "Message_Localised":"Hostility logged, lethal response authorised.", "Channel":"npc" }
{ "timestamp":"2016-11-09T09:51:17Z", "event":"CommitCrime", "CrimeType":"assault", "Faction":"The Pilots Federation", "Victim":"Kyokushin", "Bounty":280 }
{ "timestamp":"2016-11-09T09:51:24Z", "event":"Died" }

Group : Mobius

DruiD
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: -=DruiD=-

Re: Griefer @ Jameson Memorial (again)

Postby DruiD » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:22 am

Hmm just found this thread, it may explain what happenned to me tonight, I thought I accidentally killed either a player or NPC as I had an unexpected 'crash' through the Shinrarta mailslot and ended up killing a "Kyokushin" as well according to my logs.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:26 am

This is clearly a violation, and of the kind even FD would react to in open as griefing.

Kick this fool already.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Lanceor » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:30 am

From the other thread, it looks like this clown has been dealt with already.
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius

Postby Mobius » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:57 am

kicked

Kyokushin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kyokushin

Postby Kyokushin » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:37 pm

There is a 100m/s speed limit commander. If you were respect it then nothing would happened.

Because of Your reckless flying my fighter was destroyed and i was kicked.

I do not know what is hard to understand in word 'victim'. I though Mobius is peacefully group, but i was wrong.
Leave Your obsession about griefing, respect speed limits and watch where you fliging and nothing will grief You. Just move on.

Hello! There are smaller ships in the galaxy than Your whales. if i am flying in small drone then i can be just rammed buy you?

And please stop offending words against me. I am a victim here. What is hard here?

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:40 pm

Squarely in the Nuts I hope.....

:)

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Leo Sagan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Leo Sagan

Postby Leo Sagan » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:13 pm

I wish FD was as reactive as the mobius angels ! I mean, this kid was dealt with in ... minuts ! GG Mobius !

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Seen the newest member of the forum ??

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius

Postby Mobius » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:01 pm

Kyokushin wrote:There is a 100m/s speed limit commander. If you were respect it then nothing would happened.

Because of Your reckless flying my fighter was destroyed and i was kicked.

I do not know what is hard to understand in word 'victim'. I though Mobius is peacefully group, but i was wrong.
Leave Your obsession about griefing, respect speed limits and watch where you fliging and nothing will grief You. Just move on.

Hello! There are smaller ships in the galaxy than Your whales. if i am flying in small drone then i can be just rammed buy you?

And please stop offending words against me. I am a victim here. What is hard here?

HI Kyokushin

sorry to hear that your fighter got destroyed but hanging around the entrance of a station looking for other commander to hit you by accident is not in the spirit of our group. thank you for spending time in our group and wish you the best of luck in open where you will find like minded players that also enjoy trying to catch out others outside stations.

Kind regards Mobius. :P

Return to “General Discussion”