TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Like to play, but!

Postby TorTorden » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:39 pm

tinnitus wrote:
TorTorden wrote:The missions boards got absolutely horrid a few hours back and eventually I even had trouble loading back into game so yes.

Gosh darn it same problem today as yesterday, I am not going to play this logging recycle today have better things to do like wash my Windows, paint the Fireplace Brick and watch it dry.

Managed two runs of passenger missions today, but yea 3\5 times I try to load a mission board it craps out on, and on the other two it takes so long I think it craps out on me.

Still two runs at about 150 give or take a dozen million each trip.
There is definitely money to be grubbed.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Like to play, but!

Postby tinnitus » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:59 pm

TorTorden wrote:
tinnitus wrote:
TorTorden wrote:The missions boards got absolutely horrid a few hours back and eventually I even had trouble loading back into game so yes.

Gosh darn it same problem today as yesterday, I am not going to play this logging recycle today have better things to do like wash my Windows, paint the Fireplace Brick and watch it dry.

Managed two runs of passenger missions today, but yea 3\5 times I try to load a mission board it craps out on, and on the other two it takes so long I think it craps out on me.

Still two runs at about 150 give or take a dozen million each trip.
There is definitely money to be grubbed.

Trying again, getting a list to appear one out of 4 attempts, not good but it is better than household chores. Log in, try, log out, read something, load the game, repeat. Yeah there are Credits to be made, the board list are finally over populated as it should be but a lot of junk.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:52 pm

Yep....

Things were going screwy for me the other night....

Mission boards....Galaxy map jumping all over the place and some weird shit when flying......

So gave up......Really pisses me off that FD do this EVERY time.......And bugs reported in Beta still in the drop.....

Game working fine....Then update and break.......

All the fecking time......

Pissed off.........

:x :x

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:56 pm

Bumming around in the Pleiades, saying "Hi" to our new neighbours (don't tell them but my newly refurbished bug hunting gunship should have arrived by now, it's now basically a lump of amour with some missiles strapped to it ;) ).

Doing some scanning, and visiting the crashed scout ship.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

tinnitus
Master
Master

E:D 2.4.02

Postby tinnitus » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:53 pm

Appears to be less, less missions, less pay, less stacking without having to wait. From mostly 15 to a full stack down to 7 or 8. It's a NERF.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Falcon_D
Master
Master
CMDR: Falcon Darkstar

Postby Falcon_D » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:09 pm

Don't know about a nerf. Just ran a total 10mil cr mission to a station 275ly from Azrael and about 275k ls from entry. Had some bounties to add to that number. Also, just ran a 1.4mil cr, delivery mission to Gula Wu from Azrael, station 175ls from entry.

So delivery missions seem to be back to some good paying stuff with 2.4.02. Maybe not as many missions on the board as when 2.4.0. But better payouts that 2.4.01.

Have fun, fly safe. o7

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Falcon_D wrote:Don't know about a nerf. Just ran a total 10mil cr mission to a station 275ly from Azrael and about 275k ls from entry. Had some bounties to add to that number. Also, just ran a 1.4mil cr, delivery mission to Gula Wu from Azrael, station 175ls from entry.

So delivery missions seem to be back to some good paying stuff with 2.4.02. Maybe not as many missions on the board as when 2.4.0. But better payouts that 2.4.01.

Have fun, fly safe. o7

Since 2.4 dropped been doing missions 60Ly with a 22000ls run to the planet for a bit over 7 million, sometimes you could stack a couple smaller contracts but today same run is 1.2 Million. Most of the Passengers runs are Wanted not that is a problem but so far 700k appears to be the average which is down almost half. I still have many places to check so that is why I said NERF after 3 Systems.
Image]

BulletTrev
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BulletTrev

Postby BulletTrev » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:40 pm

Trying to interact peacefully with the Oresrians, out in the Hyades Sector.

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:42 pm

BulletTrev wrote:Trying to interact peacefully with the Oresrians, out in the Hyades Sector.

Go to Darnells progress in Maia. Buy Meta-Alloys and drop them for the Thargs in the signal sources. They love them but dont get too close or they'll still go hostile. If you drop enough, a second will jump in to help with hoovering...

Alaindelon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Alaindelon

Postby Alaindelon » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:23 pm

Just started out trying to understand the game and earning some CR whilst doing it. heading out to the Mobius HQ once i am more settled in.
Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You'll age if you pull back. You'll die if you hesitate.

Return to “General Discussion”