Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Handling Mobius Parasites

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:13 am

Xebeth wrote:Err, no.

Well actually what you do in open is entirely up to you of course, but the Mobius groups would never endorse such behaviour.

The outrage/QQ'ing/repercussions doesn't bear thinking about.

*And besides.....We are all care bears....

Not got a clue how to fight.......

Not one of us.......

Ahhh......Oh sorry.....

My unicorn is busting for a piss......

Must go walk him/her....(Not quite sure on that one.......Bastards to sex....)

Ahhh........Hello brain........

What I meant to say is.........

Do not condescend to a lower level of intelligence........

* incoherent ramblings bought to by Budweiser and Aspalls.....

*Hic*

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby uvelius » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:18 pm

:D Well spoken, Kharma. We should put your post up as a good old rusty warning sign on the front door. Now that would be scary!

@RD-83 brilliant strategy. It also guarantees to produce at least two more threads in the main forum with 100+ annoyed posts. Very entertaining (if you happen not to have absolutely anything at all to do, that is).

Mikisew01
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Vandal Stormovik
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Mikisew01 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:12 pm

I agree that combat logging is a good solution as well. I believe combat logging is a stigma rather then a crime. There is now a danger timer that makes it lock up if you are in trouble and you have to wait for the timer to expire before combat log takes effect. It is not long, but you also are not doing evasive action at the time, so it could be a risk as well....but probably a good one if you are in a transport.

I also think the combat logging timer is only an issue with the smaller ships. They can't withstand the "fly in a strait line for xx seconds" part of it. However, I also don't think it is much of an issue when you can buy your ship back for under a million anyway. Even in a cobra I make 1-1.8 million on a rare run, so it is easily returned to me if I get wacked.

Return to “General Discussion”