Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Someone put a contract out on CMDR Mobius

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:02 pm

50 Mill.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

:evil:

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:05 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:50 Mill.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

:evil:

Quick distract him

"look Kharma beer"

:D
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:07 pm

Where ????????

Oh.........

Do'h........

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

steo
Novice
Novice
CMDR: steo
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby steo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:25 pm

to be fair mobius is actually an excellent combat pilot i would love to watch the pathetic attempt the idiot would make , as he blasted them to hell :)

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:45 pm

Xebeth wrote:
TorTorden wrote:
► Show Spoiler
Well put, and precisely why I find this whole debate so ridiculous.

The 32 player Max is also why this isn't an MMO its merely an MO and has more in common with dark souls than a real MMO.

Then again only mmo I ever have played is eve online so maybe i shouldn't bother.

I played WoW for something like 6 years, and apart from in raids and in cities during major events, the most players I ever saw out in the world at one time was maybe a dozen, and that was rare.

Even then, raids were limited to 25 players (40 in the old days), even big PvP events like battle grounds only had a couple of dozen people in them at any one time.

Eve is fairly unique with the number of people who can be together at the same time, and whilst WoW would have potentially hundreds of people playing on the same server at the same time, you never saw any of them so it was fairly irrelevant.

On the very very rare occasions when you had a very large number of people together (world events) the lag was so god awful that the game was practically unplayable.

32 people in an instance is fine with me.

Yeah I might have a rather skewed perception on mmo's.
When I played eve last we where a medium sized alliance group for wormholes in general.
Only fielding about 60-80 players.
Bat phoning allies for invasions or defense would often triple that but still nowhere near the thousands vs thousands lag fests going on in 0.0.

I'm just gonna shut up and fly my ship now.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

David c
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Gramps

Postby David c » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:32 pm

50 million, that poor Cmdr Txxx must be terrified of us, was his application rejected then. Quite funny reading that stuff on
Reddit made me laugh.

Sidenti Taalo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Sidenti Taalo

Postby Sidenti Taalo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:38 pm

I live in a world where a person is being harassed for creating an environment that encourages the success of its residents in a cooperative fashion.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Sidenti Taalo wrote:I live in a world where a person is being harassed for creating an environment that encourages the success of its residents in a cooperative fashion.

Heard of this one guy way back when who suggested that we should forgive and be nice to one another, he got crucified and stabbed with a spear for his troubles, so with this it at least seems we are making a little progress..

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

AndyB
Master
Master
CMDR: Andy Bulman

Postby AndyB » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:50 pm

there is always the other option, thumb our noses at the lot of them and turn it into a one time recruitment event :D

that way it would have the opposite effect from the one desired, instead of being a problem it would be one hell of a big advert for the group.
Combat: Elite Trade: Elite Exploration: Elite

Mobius PvE Group Facebook Admin,
Mobius PvE Group Forum Moderator,
Mobius PvE Lead Admin,
Mobius PvE America Lead Admin,
Mobius Factions Assistant Admin,
Mobius PvE Eurasia Assistant Admin,

Sidenti Taalo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Sidenti Taalo

Postby Sidenti Taalo » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:20 pm

No. I'm a little sick of turning the other cheek. So I wrote David Braben, told him exactly what I thought of his vision of the future so far, and informed him I'm not giving him another dime until an official PvE option is put into the game.

I know why he's not doing it. He knows the same thing every other MMO operator knows - PvE is by far more preferred. Ever step onto a PvP server on, say, SWTOR?

Crickets. The biggest populations are the PvE servers, by far. And that's not the only MMO. I'm hard-pressed to think of a single MMO having both PvE and PvP options where PvP is preferred. (Maybe GW2, but they have an sPvP setup across all servers so it'd be hard to tell.)

I'm sick of living in a vision of the future that sees me having to sweat if a hollowed-out indicator is on my sensors. I DO THAT EVERY DAMNED DAY HERE IN THE STATES! I am so sick and tired of having to be afraid of my fellow human beings!

For God's sake, all I want to do is work with my species to tackle the mysteries of existence in this universe. That's WAY fucking cooler than killing some dude! Killing shit is as overrated as the Kardashians!

I don't want to fight anymore. I'm tired of fighting. So I'm just gonna talk with my wallet, and if that means never getting to explore a fuckin' planet or whatever, then so be it. That's how Goddamned tired I am of the concept.

As far as I'm concerned, Braben's vision of the galaxy, as it stands now, is worth exploring. But it's not worth a penny more of my support. I won't pay to further his ideology of tribalism and harassment as a means of advancing the species. End of story.

Return to “General Discussion”