Who's going to the Elite: Dangerous Premiere 22nd November?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Who's going to the Elite: Dangerous Premiere 22nd November?

Postby Wolf » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:45 am

I know Mobius will be going... Oh, and me! ;)

By the way, there are still tickets available: https://store.zaonce.net/elite-dangerou ... icket.html
I'm surprised by that, but it seems it was (again :roll: ) not widely known.

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Coutts

Re: Who's going to the Elite: Dangerous Premiere 22nd Novemb

Postby Philip Coutts » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Can't make it and I'm gutted. Frontier have picked one of the 3 weekends of the year that I have to work and there's no way out of it.

If some kind sole can steal me some memorabilia, that would be appreciated..... :shock:

That was of course a joke, I do not condone stealing (although something ED based would be nice... :mrgreen: )

Wolf
Master
Master
CMDR: Dexter Wolf

Re: AW: Who's going to the Elite: Dangerous Premiere 22nd No

Postby Wolf » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Philip Coutts wrote:Can't make it and I'm gutted. Frontier have picked one of the 3 weekends of the year that I have to work and there's no way out of it.

If some kind sole can steal me some memorabilia, that would be appreciated..... :shock:

That was of course a joke, I do not condone stealing (although something ED based would be nice... :mrgreen: )

Sad to hear that.
Would have been great to meet you in person.
As for the memorabilia: This is Elite: Dangerous. You know what happens if you get caught trying to enter or exit with stolen goods, don't you?

Harag
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Harag
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Harag » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:16 pm

I ordered 2 tickets this morning - was waiting at 9 am, but the site wasn't updated till 9:30. I've also booked the travel lodge (5 miles away) for 2 nights, the wife will be coming along as well, even though spacey games aren't her thing (prefers skyrim).

Hoping to say hi to some of the group members. Really looking forward to the event, better be good after spending nearly 300 quid (hotel / petrol etc.)

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Coutts

Postby Philip Coutts » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:38 pm

I was really looking forward to it, I've never been to the premiere of anything! I was also looking forward to meeting everyone who I've been talking to since the Kickstarter but alas, not to be.

Anyway I'm sure it will be brilliant so enjoy it you lucky soles! :D

Brixmis
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Brixmis

Postby Brixmis » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:33 pm

Although it's not far away from my home, I wouldn't be prepared to pay that amount.

I know things cost a fortune these days (why I haven't been to Waddington airshow the last few years - though they're half as much as this) but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Cost me a lot less to see David Gilmour at the Royal Albert!

Fine if you're working - a bugger if you're on a crappy pension.

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius

Postby Mobius » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:27 am

Harag wrote:I ordered 2 tickets this morning - was waiting at 9 am, but the site wasn't updated till 9:30. I've also booked the travel lodge (5 miles away) for 2 nights, the wife will be coming along as well, even though spacey games aren't her thing (prefers skyrim).

Hoping to say hi to some of the group members. Really looking forward to the event, better be good after spending nearly 300 quid (hotel / petrol etc.)

ill be bringing the wife aswell, and what a coincidence, she don't like spacy stuff either. :cry:

the annoying thing is that FD invited me as an ambassador +1, and I also backed to have a +1 during the kickstarter.
but fate would have it that all I get for my troubles is a simple plus 1, im a little annoyed that I didn't benefit from having 4 tickets as I would have offered them to the group. there are other ticks that also annoy me on this as various other forum groups have got an invite but out of them Mobius Brands did not, I wish I could have tickets to give away to you all but FD are being tight on this.

GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby GlobusDiablo » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:06 am

Mobius wrote:ill be bringing the wife aswell, and what a coincidence, she don't like spacy stuff either. :cry:

the annoying thing is that FD invited me as an ambassador +1, and I also backed to have a +1 during the kickstarter.
but fate would have it that all I get for my troubles is a simple plus 1, im a little annoyed that I didn't benefit from having 4 tickets as I would have offered them to the group. there are other ticks that also annoy me on this as various other forum groups have got an invite but out of them Mobius Brands did not, I wish I could have tickets to give away to you all but FD are being tight on this.

Cheers Mobius. Go have some fun. Give David a hug from me would you? :P

SJT
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Stephen Taylor

Postby SJT » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:57 am

I'm going.

Flossy
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Flossy

Postby Flossy » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:01 pm

I'm going with my husband, Wrongway, and son, Cloudien. Really looking forward to it, and also meeting up in the Red Lion before the event itself. :)
Commander Flossy ;) Dockers Podcasts

Return to “General Discussion”