will you support your group player faction poll?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous

will you be supporting the Order of Mobius player faction

I will be pledging full support to The Order in an effort to see it become a power play faction.
48%
Im only here to play in the PvE group and have little interest in the player faction.
9%
Our group plays in the PvE group though we wont be supporting it we will happily create an alliance.
3%
Our group plays in the PvE group and we wont be supporting it, we will make efforts to oppose it if necessary.
1%
If I happen to be in the area ill do what I can.
39%

Total votes: 394

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: will you support your group player faction poll?

Postby smartroad » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:54 pm

Now now Rimsplitter & SNaomiScott play nice ;) :D
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

SNaomiScott
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Concubine
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby SNaomiScott » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:10 pm

smartroad wrote:Now now Rimsplitter & SNaomiScott play nice ;) :D

Sorry, I'm too much of a pedant for my own good sometimes...

smartroad
Master
Master

Postby smartroad » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:25 pm

SNaomiScott wrote:Sorry, I'm too much of a pedant for my own good sometimes...

Hehe :D

smartroad
Master
Master

Postby smartroad » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:50 pm

Just thought, I'll be able to support the faction until Horizons comes out, then I shall be off into the wild black yonder... Can't wait to land my Anaconda on a few planets - I'll feel like I am setting Voyager down! Setting condition blue through out the ship and reporting to code blue stations! (MY GOODNESS I AM A NERD!) :geek: :D

Darwin
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Darwin

Postby Darwin » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:51 pm

I was hoping for a hybrid choice between 1 & 5, mainly due to the power play bit. Not that keen on PP myself, and does not seem to fit with being non-aligned in galactic politics.

I will be pledging support to The Order in an effort to see it flourish as a player faction, and will be around to help out when I can (docked in RM station at the moment), with a bit of science and UA hunting for the Canonn on the side.

Will have to decide on the PP bit another time.

It really is a great community that Mr R has started, and shown such great dedication to. I really hope FD can find a way to give him some better options for group management.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Well I *Might* chip in if needed and if I can be arsed.....And if I'm in poof space....

But the same as a few have said...Not keen should we get to the PP level as that just ties me down too much....

But if you urgently need some twats taken out....I'll be there.....

Probably.........

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Gorf
Master
Master
CMDR: Hardy

Postby Gorf » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Rimsplitter wrote:I'm really not keen on being based in a system named after the Kabbalah's name for Satan

Says the guy whose name conjures up the image of sodomy using an unfeasibly large member...

:D

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:48 pm

Obviously Imperial then.....

*Snick*

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Mobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Mobius

Postby Mobius » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Rafferty's Mobius has been home for me since day 1, spent enough to name the dammed thing, on the whole I haven't supported any of the current minor factions as I couldn't identify with any of them, but having a player faction that was created by our group is something to get behind and gives me a faction that I can now identify with.

as we are now a triple elite group we now have an opportunity to suggest to frontier that each groups home station should be upgraded with extra ships and weapons. making groups home stations a decent central hub.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:10 pm

Mobius wrote:Rafferty's Mobius has been home for me since day 1, spent enough to name the dammed thing, on the whole I haven't supported any of the current minor factions as I couldn't identify with any of them, but having a player faction that was created by our group is something to get behind and gives me a faction that I can now identify with.

This exactly, I've tried PP and whilst the 'being tied' to an area of space was a bit of a pain, my main gripe was that I didn't feel engaged with the power. It's been the same with minor factions, you never really feel like you are 'part of the team'. I'm hoping the Order of Mobius will give me more of a feeling of having a home, plus getting a minor faction up to being a power will be one hell of an achievement, lets hope the PP mechanics are improved by then.

Mobius wrote:as we are now a triple elite group we now have an opportunity to suggest to frontier that each groups home station should be upgraded with extra ships and weapons. making groups home stations a decent central hub.

For a bit of added game play it could be based on the faction being in control of the station (or system), and the player being allied with the faction. If you loose control or are no longer allied, you loose the ability to purchase the goodies, will give people added incentive.

Actually it could be tiered, if the faction is in control it sells extra ships and modules, you need to friendly to be able to purchase these, if you are allied you get a discount.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “General Discussion”