Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Raylion
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ray Lion
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Home Station?

Postby Raylion » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:08 pm

This may have been answered before so apologies for re-asking the same question but are there any systems where players in this group congregate and consider the Mobius 'home' system?

I guess there could be one for each faction but am just curious if there's one system above all others that the group has a preference for?

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Home Station?

Postby Xebeth » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello Commander and welcome to the group.

Rafferty's Mobius in Azrael will be the home of the Order of Mobius, the player minor faction of the group (when player factions come in to being).

Many already see this as our 'spiritual home' as both the station and the planet were named by Mobius our groups founder. However at the moment it's not necessarily an area were many people congregate, although I imagine this will change when the faction is created and we can choose to support it.

In general terms you'll see people are pretty spread out, the best thing to do is check out the In game friends list http://elitepve.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=153 and start adding people to see where everyone is.

Fly Safe
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Raylion
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Raylion » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:14 pm

Thanks for the info Xebeth...and its Empire too so even better! :)

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:32 pm

There are a few of us living there. I moved my fleet down a couple of weeks ago. While the station is very limited in both ships and equipment there are several hi tech systems 1 jump away plus a few RES sites as well.
If I am on ED then I am normal in a RES in Exoice or running smuggling missions so give me shout; )

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:00 am

Imperials...pfah!

;)

Schmobius
Master
Master
CMDR: Schmobius

Postby Schmobius » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:23 am

blazingmaniac wrote:There are a few of us living there. I moved my fleet down a couple of weeks ago. While the station is very limited in both ships and equipment there are several hi tech systems 1 jump away plus a few RES sites as well.
If I am on ED then I am normal in a RES in Exoice or running smuggling missions so give me shout; )

I wanted to re-add a Cobra to my fleet today, and I did. That meant jumping to Dvorsi from Azrael. I found out, when I parked the Cobra back at Rafferty's Mobius, that I could not simply take a sidewinder to Dvorsi to pick up my Python. It doesn't have the jump range! (Just under 18ly required)

I actually had to buy a Hauler and make some upgrades to pick up my ship. If that's the biggest problem in my life right now, I'm doing ok, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath

Postby Loriath » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:13 am

I parked up my Sidewinder at Mobius as well. I am using that as a neutral base of operations for what I am doing.

I also have a list of places in the area where I do my shopping for ships and parts. It's nothing for me to go 150ly to get a part, but at least at this point I know where to find them.
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:52 pm

UnmarkedBoxcar wrote:Imperials...pfah!

;)

I'm beginning to like you........

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

TomoRosso

Postby TomoRosso » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Raylion wrote:Thanks for the info Xebeth...and its Empire too so even better! :)

Not for long!

Raylion
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Raylion » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:34 pm

Got my Vulture based there now, just need to get my trading ship and explorer over and I'll be all settled in ready to focus on cleaning up a few of those RES sites. :)

Return to “General Discussion”