Anyone want to help flip systems to Empire?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
RogueZephyr
Expert
Expert
CMDR: ValTomiana
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Anyone want to help flip systems to Empire?

Postby RogueZephyr » Sun May 17, 2015 4:41 pm

CMDR Abil Midena wrote:Nice thread derail guys. :p And yeah, it's like cow tipping, but much more mysterious.

Apologies :)
-I fly the ocean black, and my little ship goes warp 10-
-Theres nothing that we lack (unless theres something we've forgotten)-

Cmdr Nsiferum
Novice
Novice

Postby Cmdr Nsiferum » Mon May 18, 2015 4:53 am

RogueZephyr wrote:
CMDR Abil Midena wrote:Nice thread derail guys. :p And yeah, it's like cow tipping, but much more mysterious.

Likewise sorry, launching in the next hour or so give me a heads up on where your at and ill come lend a hand, or carry on In that system.

Cmdr Ant Kingsmill
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Antony Kingsmill

Postby Cmdr Ant Kingsmill » Mon May 18, 2015 11:55 am

CMDR Abil Midena wrote:Yes. I put one faction that already was in control into boom state. This other faction is in a nearby system, but is not in control. It started with the controlling (non Empire) faction at 49% and the Empire minor faction at 19%. I've got them going up by about 3% every day by myself. They now stand at (non Empire) controlling faction at 21% and the Empire minor faction at 57%. It also now says under 'pending states' for my faction 'boom critical'...whatever that means. I can only imagine it would go faster if I had help.

I've been changing influence by doing BB missions. What should happen is that when my Empire faction hits 70%, a war or election should start. When that hits, I'd do whatever (CZ or missions) I needed to make my faction come out on top. That would give my Empire faction control of the system, and that should flip the system from Independent to Empire. That's what I'm trying to do.

If people want to help, I can tell them about the two stations I'm running missions for, what mission types to watch out for, where to get goods nearby, etc.

Let me know.

Abil

P.S. When power play hits, I imagine I'll join whoever is in control of my little corner of space to reap the benefits of what I'm already doing. I'm not sure what rewards, if any, you get under power play for doing this sort of stuff. Knowing FD though, it's probably none. :(

Out of interest, how much cargo hauling / bounties cashing in are you doing per day to turn it?

CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Abil Midena

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Mon May 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Cmdr Nsiferum wrote:
RogueZephyr wrote:

Likewise sorry, launching in the next hour or so give me a heads up on where your at and ill come lend a hand, or carry on In that system.

I'm in the US eastern time zone, sorry I missed your post. Right now, I'm splitting time between the BH CG and system flipping. I should be back in the area of Harm this afternoon. That is, around 5pm EST. I will log into Mobius Group then.
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Mon May 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Cmdr Ant Kingsmill wrote:
CMDR Abil Midena wrote:Yes. I put one faction...none. :(

Out of interest, how much cargo hauling / bounties cashing in are you doing per day to turn it?

I have been doing about 4 hrs a day. I am doing it by doing BB missions, and 95% of them are fetch quests. Go get ancient artifact, go get some animal meat, etc.

So, I'd say about 95% of my time is doing fetch quests, but that's because I am choosy about the "go kill X pirates/bh/police". I don't want bounties, so no killing police/bh. I will not waste time searching USS's, no no killing pirates in un-governed space. Plus, the assassination missions are still bugged, so I don't take them. That all limits the kill missions I take, though they are offered.

It's doesn't take big cargo hold really. They usually ask for 2, 5, 13, etc of each item. I'm in a Python, so I gather their stuff, then load up on whatever makes the most profit.

Hope that answers your question.

Abil
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Mon May 18, 2015 2:52 pm

For anyone who wants to help, the system I'm flipping is HIP 15868. I'm doing BB missions for HIP 15868 Life LTD to flip the system into Empire control. They are up to 61% now, so it won't be long.
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

Cmdr Nsiferum
Novice
Novice

Postby Cmdr Nsiferum » Mon May 18, 2015 6:05 pm

CMDR Abil Midena wrote:For anyone who wants to help, the system I'm flipping is HIP 15868. I'm doing BB missions for HIP 15868 Life LTD to flip the system into Empire control. They are up to 61% now, so it won't be long.

Will head over later today, time zones will make things tricky, just keep the systems up to date via this thread and the empire will rule absolute in no time!.

RogueZephyr
Expert
Expert
CMDR: ValTomiana

Postby RogueZephyr » Mon May 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Cmdr Nsiferum wrote:
CMDR Abil Midena wrote:For anyone who wants to help, the system I'm flipping is HIP 15868. I'm doing BB missions for HIP 15868 Life LTD to flip the system into Empire control. They are up to 61% now, so it won't be long.

Will head over later today, time zones will make things tricky, just keep the systems up to date via this thread and the empire will rule absolute in no time!.

I beg to differ, Imperial lackey.
-I fly the ocean black, and my little ship goes warp 10-
-Theres nothing that we lack (unless theres something we've forgotten)-

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon May 18, 2015 6:46 pm

I say.....

That Rogue chappy......

Damn fine man....

Damn fine.....

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Mon May 18, 2015 8:25 pm

Well, I just popped in to the system after spending some time doing the "prep for prez" CG (take note Fed flunkies), and there are now conflict zones all over the place in HIP 15868. Apparently, a side effect of my work is that two of the other minor factions in the system are at 9% and 11%, and are now at civil war.

I don't really care about which minor faction wins, so I'm going to keep working the main Empire HIP 15868 Life LTD faction BB missions. I guess if some are looking for some combat, have at the CZs. If you want to do that, it would help if you took some BB missions for the HIP 15868 Life LTD to claim combat bonds for them if they offer.

There's also Imperial Navy vessels flying around Brosnan Landing. Before, I was the only traffic. I have to be a little more careful doing smuggling missions for them I guess.
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

Return to “General Discussion”