Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
deathblossom
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DeathBlossom
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Lugh all done now, where next?

Postby deathblossom » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:55 pm

So I got to the party at Lugh rather late in the day and missed the Community Goal and the Capital Ship camping malarkey. I was busy earning some credits to get my Cobra and start kitting it out.

I am currently in Belarsuk and going to continue trading within 20ly and mix in some nav point bounty hunting to stop me getting too bored.

Unless anyone has got a more interesting thing to do at the moment?

CMDR DeathBlossom

elpedro21
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Huygens

Re: Lugh all done now, where next?

Postby elpedro21 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:15 pm

You could try for this one?

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=130574

Elpedro21 <=> CMDR Huygens

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:01 pm

I like that......

I really like that......

Not that I have a hope in hell.....

But I like it.......Really like it.....

:)

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Malphator
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Malphator

Postby Malphator » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Not sure if Lugh is all done yet or not. Plenty of new CZ's today.

Jacob Jones
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Uriahs

Postby Jacob Jones » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:28 pm

There is another 6 days of weapon running to go. A few of us CMDR's are still hauling. So unless they cut that short by stopping at tier 12 think Lugh looks to still have 6 days left.

shinkicker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shinkicker

Postby shinkicker » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:18 pm

Lugh still seems to be going, well on the CSG side at least. There might be another phase afterwards (since the Feds technically won? I dunno how this works). But speculation I've seen points to direct station assault.

Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo

Postby Nanosmo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:29 pm

With these updates on Galnet we'll most likely still see combat zones and maybe some more community goals in the next few days.

The Battle for Hartsfield
In what can only be described as a devastating blow for the Federation, the Crimson State Group and the Sons of Conn have managed to wrestle control of Hartsfield Market from the Lugh for Equality Party.

The fighting in the halls of Hartsfield was particularly bloody, with tens of thousands having been killed on both sides of the conflict. Federal forces managed to hold the bridge for almost 78 hours after the rest of the station fell, but the Sons of Conn were eventually able to break through the Federation’s defences to claim their prize.

Reports coming in from Hartsfield Market suggest that the Crimson State Group is currently in the process of accessing the station’s command protocols. They are expected to be in full control of the station shortly.

Hartsfield Market is home to the master controls of Lugh’s military defence network, ownership of which will allow the Crimson State Group to exert their influence across the entire system.

Late Night Session Held Over Lugh Escalation
The debate in Congress turned ugly tonight, as members of both parties grilled the President over her mishandling of the Federation’s interests during the last six months.

Particularly hot topics included the heavy-handed ban against Onionhead, the resultant bombing of Panem, the loss of multiple frontier systems to pirates and apathy, as well as her most recent blunders in the handling of the attack on Lugh.

Shadow President Hudson went so far as to remark:

“The Federal Navy handed you victory in Lugh on a silver platter, and how do you thank them? You murder thousands of our own people! The incompetence has to stop and it has to stop now!”

shinkicker
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shinkicker

Postby shinkicker » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Apparently there is a resupply CG going on in... Kharaka? Kafka? I can't remember, to resupply the Fed Navy so they can attack Lugh again.

Hengest
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Hengest

Postby Hengest » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:44 pm

Nah, it is so they can murder more refugees as the Fed scum like to do with all of your support. Booooo!

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Walter » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Navy Withdraws from Lugh – Fighting Continues
. . . Navy vessels are currently in the process of being diverted to Qureshi Enterprise in Khaka, where they will remain until such time as Congress decides on how to best end the current conflict . . .

They are obviously in deep you-know-what.

Return to “General Discussion”