Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Belstarion
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Belstarion
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: The War in Lugh

Postby Belstarion » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:08 pm

You can sign up for the feds at Hartsfield, federal cap ships are entering into some of the high intensity zones now so if you picked the other side, you will be in for a tough time. I'm signed up for both :)

CMDR DancingLemur
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: DancingLemur

Postby CMDR DancingLemur » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:22 pm

First of all, I must say, that this event is superb, have lot of fun lately. Many cool dogfights, wing or solo, doesn't matter. Yesterday in low intensity CZ I bumped into another player, saw red hollow triangle, goood :evil: , decided to say hello to him with my beams.

"Eat this you son of a Crimson whatever corporation. What a nice small shiny....OH GOD Vulture you have.? :shock: :D

I must say, that I lasted for 30 secs, before my Viper was melted into atoms. :D

But I have one question. I'm doing the community goal for Federation, but I'm not sure if you can reclaim the combat bonds for tier progression at any space station, or only at Heartsfield market. I mean, I got the credits at Knights Dock because it's very near- that's ok, but not very sure about the percentage progression thingy (currently at 70% and over 1 mil in bonds reclaimed).

Ironclad
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Kevin Renner

Postby Ironclad » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi
This extremly importent: only reclaim combat bonds in the station you signed on There have been previous goals where you could get the cash reward for the bond but your kills/goods/data/ehatever did not count and you did not progress on the contributor list. Basiclly your work is wasted. So if you signed on for the Fed's cash in at Hartsfield market. I dunno where the Crimson folk should cash in, sorry (damn splitters :D )
I have…seen things you people wouldn't believe…Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those…moments…will be lost in time, like tears…in...rain. Time…to die…

MrSandman
Competent
Competent
CMDR: MrSandman

Postby MrSandman » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Had an enjoyable couple of hours at Lugh with a Cmdr Laursen nice chat and plenty of blasting the enemy. More of the same please :)

CMDR DancingLemur
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: DancingLemur

Postby CMDR DancingLemur » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Thx for the info, but these are not good news for me, as current CZ's are approx. 170 - 180Ls away from Heartsfield market. Guess i had to change my two gimballed mutli's for pulse lasers, as I frequently run out of ammo :mrgreen:

Ironclad
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Kevin Renner

Postby Ironclad » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:45 pm

I went all energy ages ago.
If you like projectile weapons, have your main wpns as energy wpns, and the lower tier can be projectile. That way, when you run out, you can still hunt smaller prey.
Only use projectile on worth while targets (pythonss, conda's, etc.), target their power plant and rip 'em a new one. If your aim isn't good, go gimbled. Note that Fixed weapons use less energy and deal greater dammage. Also, fixed MC's have limited track capability, so if you line your shots into the circle, they will hit.
I have…seen things you people wouldn't believe…Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those…moments…will be lost in time, like tears…in...rain. Time…to die…

KleinerFisch
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Pisciculus

Postby KleinerFisch » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Made the journey to Lugh in my Viper, lotsa jumps and fuel scoop. Joined the fight and shot some Feds, the rest will have to wait till tomorrow ... and when I return, I will sport thermic weps only. Reload sucks. ;)

Greetings to CMDR Dahkron ... fly safe mate o7
You sure have bigger fish to fry ...

sharpiejas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hothian Marosetter

Postby sharpiejas » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:00 am

Was really enjoying the combat zone then got my arse kicked by a Crimson Cmdr, better stay away from them when I see them!

Raze
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Rhaze

Postby Raze » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:07 am

Maybe it's the time of night, but no one was making a peep in Lugh this evening :( lol
Flying with: Thrustmaster HOTAS X
Using: ASTRA and D.A.R.K from Elite Dangerous Voicepack for total immersion.