Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: The War in Lugh

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Yep....I'm fighting in Lugh.....

Got attacked by a wing last night.....

Tis fun......They lost....

I Took some serious damage though....Think I limped home with 29% hull and a breached canopy......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Lassan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Sephiroth Lassan
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Lassan » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Was invited to my first wing yesterday. What a great fun and the voice comms add so much to the feeling. I have to get my mic back this week to participate next time. Difficult writing at an angle of 90° to your screen whilst fighting in a high intensity combat zone.
Got me thinking again..... it really speaks for the game and the community that you have a carcass of a story given by the devs, but the community fills it with more authenticity and fun and story ( if your fantasy applies) than mkst tripple a titles with their superficial wannabe stories.
Most games today take you by the hand so that it's impossible to fail.
Not my case anymore...
Thanks again fellow cmdrs for the fun yesterday, it was just the tip of the iceberg

Ironclad
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Kevin Renner

Postby Ironclad » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Playing as a wing in the Lugh war zone is a must.
1. Your wing mates can help clear your six, abd you can watch over them.
2. Even though the bounties are split between members, you can get more bounties when you gang up on ships (works best against larger craft condas or pythons)
I just finished a stint in one of Lugh's minor zones with a commander. My share was 720,000cr for an hours work (this means we got around 1.4mil cr. combined)
Great fun!

BTW If your flying for the feds in Lugh you can allways look me up.
I have…seen things you people wouldn't believe…Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those…moments…will be lost in time, like tears…in...rain. Time…to die…

daveo132
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dave South

Postby daveo132 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:25 pm

Ironclad wrote:Playing as a wing in the Lugh war zone is a must.
1. Your wing mates can help clear your six, abd you can watch over them.
2. Even though the bounties are split between members, you can get more bounties when you gang up on ships (works best against larger craft condas or pythons)
I just finished a stint in one of Lugh's minor zones with a commander. My share was 720,000cr for an hours work (this means we got around 1.4mil cr. combined)
Great fun!

BTW If your flying for the feds in Lugh you can allways look me up.

I'll have to look you up then...
My little Eagle is taking a punishing out there lol :D
Cheers,

CMDR Dave South - Cobra Mk. III / Eagle / Diamondback Explorer
Freelance Pilot, Bounty Hunter, Mercenary & Explorer
Occasional "Light Cargo" Work Undertaken*

*Most jobs too big, No Questions Asked

Crimsonknight3
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Crimsonknight3

Postby Crimsonknight3 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:39 am

How is the war going? I would love to help The independant eravate free in eravate and the feds in lugh but I am saving (rare trading now after losing 1mil creds getting interdicted carrying a full load of gold in t-6) for a Vulture. I am pretty good in combat with the cobra I suck with the viper but the cobra no longer has the stats to really stand up in war zones, I mean the shields in the cobra are tiny compared to vulture/viper.... ANYWAY I STILL have yet to play in a wing but I am holding off until I have myself a worthy combat ship to get stuck in with people :( Im desperate and trading fast! lol

Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo

Postby Nanosmo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:50 am

Just got my Vulture and decided to take a few minutes to help out the Feds. Great fun, can't wait to play some more.

Ironclad
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Kevin Renner

Postby Ironclad » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:07 am

Crimsonknight3 wrote:How is the war going? I would love to help The independant eravate free in eravate and the feds in lugh but I am saving (rare trading now after losing 1mil creds getting interdicted carrying a full load of gold in t-6) for a Vulture. I am pretty good in combat with the cobra I suck with the viper but the cobra no longer has the stats to really stand up in war zones, I mean the shields in the cobra are tiny compared to vulture/viper.... ANYWAY I STILL have yet to play in a wing but I am holding off until I have myself a worthy combat ship to get stuck in with people :( Im desperate and trading fast! lol

Last I checked the fed goal had double the participants than the Crimson scum :twisted:
But, I'm not in it for the fed cause...I'm in it for the money. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGWRAa5uTUQ
I have…seen things you people wouldn't believe…Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those…moments…will be lost in time, like tears…in...rain. Time…to die…

Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo

Postby Nanosmo » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:14 am

Crimsonknight3 wrote:How is the war going? I would love to help The independant eravate free in eravate and the feds in lugh but I am saving (rare trading now after losing 1mil creds getting interdicted carrying a full load of gold in t-6) for a Vulture. I am pretty good in combat with the cobra I suck with the viper but the cobra no longer has the stats to really stand up in war zones, I mean the shields in the cobra are tiny compared to vulture/viper.... ANYWAY I STILL have yet to play in a wing but I am holding off until I have myself a worthy combat ship to get stuck in with people :( Im desperate and trading fast! lol

Current report;

Off Topic
16 MAR 3301 THE LUGH REPORT

The fighting has been fierce in the Lugh system this past weekend. Hundreds of thousands of ships have been shot down and millions have lost their lives in the opening salvo of the war.

Federal pilots are currently dominating the skies of Lugh, where they outnumber the native Crimson State Group 2 to 1. The Crimson State defences are in particularly bad shape, with reporters on the ground claiming that we are just days away from the first CSG outpost falling to the Federal Navy.

However, reports are coming in that spies loyal to the Crimson State Group are currently working to seriously undermine the Lugh for Equality Party on their home station of Hartsfield Market. If the undercover operatives succeed at their task before the Federation manages to stamp them out, the Crimson State Group could snatch Hartsfield Market (and control of the system) from out of the Federation’s grasp.

TheBoat
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: TheBoat

Postby TheBoat » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi guys, quick question about this... I started doing this helping out the Crimson state.
Any conflict zone i fly to is hammered by feds. The only way i can kill someone is to dmg them and then get them to follow me out of the range of other ships to finish them.

Are there multiple goals for this and can you do both sides? I picked up the curent goal in Balandin Gate, is there somewhere else you pickup the other sides goal?
Have about 500k in bounties and in the top 70% so dont want to lose that!

Crimsonknight3
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Crimsonknight3

Postby Crimsonknight3 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:43 pm

Ironclad wrote:

Last I checked the fed goal had double the participants than the Crimson scum :twisted:
But, I'm not in it for the fed cause...I'm in it for the money. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGWRAa5uTUQ

LMAO!!! HELL YEAH!!!

Return to “General Discussion”