Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Jeffers2112
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Jasper Randall
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Hi! (whoever you were!)

Postby Jeffers2112 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Joined the group fairly recently and I've been out on an exploration run so not met anyone.
Got back home (Psi Tauri, Knight) last night and decided to do a few missions and a bit of trading for a change. I'm trying to help the "Value Party of Psi Tauri" as they seem to be the local good guys.
Anyway, I'm off on a trip looking for tobacco and got to Fujin, where I was lead to believe there'd be a supply.
As I was on approach to Futen Spaceport I saw my first human player. I was just wondering how to get in touch with him(or her) when I got interdicted by an NPC. Ending up fighting and destroying the attempted piracy, but lost touch with the real person....
Anyway, whoever you were, you've the distinction of being the first player I've met in game. I Played exclusively solo before joining Mobius.
Let's hope it's not too long before I get the chance to meet someone again.... :)

Jacob Jones
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Uriahs
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Hi! (whoever you were!)

Postby Jacob Jones » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Hi Jeffers, only seen 2 players so far in game mainly due to I am based on the edge of the system (Gatoborod) I hid there when in open play before joining. Did a "Rare" trade run yesterday and saw a nifty Cobra whipping into Altair Solo Orbiter. By the time it sank in he was another player he was docked. I was still thinking cheeky NPC how did they program that! Still keep thinking players will be white hollow box but being Federation other factions will be orange. it will sink in eventually.

The First person I met was being fired on in the Station must have done something to Peeve them off. Think they did not need me adding to their problem with Coms clutter he was clearly stuck in a Docking Tower. By the time I was undocked there was just wreckage in the station so think it did not end well for whoever it was.

Will have my first conversation with somebody at some point for sure. Well hope we meet.

Jacob Jones

M. Kowalsky
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Matt Kowalsky
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Hi! (whoever you were!)

Postby M. Kowalsky » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Oh man, I am yet to meet anyone as well, but I was in Altair Solo Orbiter yesterday (And that wasn't me in the Cobra) and I didn't see anyone either :(

Return to “General Discussion”