Bounties - Are you a wanted criminal?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
StaticRadion
Expert
Expert
CMDR: StaticRadion
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Bounties - Are you a wanted criminal?

Postby StaticRadion » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Ah yes because Fed CMDR's like to call us poofs because we have a good number of beautiful women descendant of the Spanish and Asian ethnicity. Call me a poof all you like, but live with the fact you will never have a hot senorita and neko maid in your bed at the same time.

I pity you and your ignorance.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Beautiful *Cough* "woman" descending from bars in southeast asia probably.....

:shock:

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert

Postby StaticRadion » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:14 pm

You don't have to be coy Cmdr Kharma, I understand some Fed CMDRs end up in Imperial space looking for a good time and end up spending the night with a ladyboy. Though not really my style I would not fault you for having "taken in" the sights and sounds of an Imperial courtesan or two on "accident". Don't worry secrecy is part of the contract you signed and as long as *cough* I *cough* someone does not find that contract and put it up on the galnet then you will be fine.

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:18 am

StaticRadion wrote:You don't have to be coy Cmdr Kharma, I understand some Fed CMDRs end up in Imperial space looking for a good time and end up spending the night with a ladyboy. Though not really my style I would not fault you for having "taken in" the sights and sounds of an Imperial courtesan or two on "accident". Don't worry secrecy is part of the contract you signed and as long as *cough* I *cough* someone does not find that contract and put it up on the galnet then you will be fine.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:46 am

StaticRadion wrote:...as long as *cough* I *cough* someone does not find that contract and put it up on the galnet then you will be fine.

Actually, I'm really not sure that anything we could dig up and slather all over GalNet would in any way affect how we view our dear Commander Kharma.

I don't know that there are many surprises left, there. That's why we love him, right? :evil:

Edit: I like him, at least. You're all free to come up with your own opinions :P

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert

Postby StaticRadion » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:03 pm

UnmarkedBoxcar wrote:Actually, I'm really not sure that anything we could dig up and slather all over GalNet would in any way affect how we view our dear Commander Kharma.

True, it is not really a threat if seeing it happen would put a smile on his face.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:21 am

Dig away my Imperial pussies....Dig away......

Many in the past have tried to tarnish the reputation of this outstanding commander......

A commander may I add that is respected and looked upon with awe by the Federation youth as a role model...

A commander that is only Allied with the Empire because on numerous occasions he has personally been asked to help by high ranking Empire officials and even though his distaste of the Empire is high has put that to oneside in the name of humanity.....

It was after such a conflict, I found myself in one of your said bars.....Chatting to one of your commanders.....

I believe he was the founder of some sort of wing.....His name escapes me now......They are called the Imperial Blood Serpents.....Or Irritable Bowel Syndrome as I refer to them......Jockgit....That was it.....Commander Jockgit....

Anyway he tried to imbibe me alcohol and point me in the direction of one of your "Women"....(I had noticed the camera he tried to conceal)....

Unfortunately for him he was unaware that my capacity for alcohol far far exceeded his own......I left him dangling off one of these beings professing unrequited love......I have always wondered what happened later.......Approach him about it now and he refuses to even acknowledge his presence in said bar.......

Many Many years ago a series of photographs did appear on Galnet....Purportedly showing me in a compromising position with a young Empire princess.......These were later proved to be fake.......A note found next to the commanders body stated he had used a digital photo manipulation program to alter certain aspects.....Now he was taking his own life because of his remorse at the thought of tarnishing the name of this outstanding commander.....

Years Later Galnet published further Allegations about the conduct of this commander.....Unfortunately these were never proven as the commander making them suffered a ship malfunction at a space port.....it seems there was a crossed wire between the landing gear and boost mechanism....So sad.....

Recently I was called by a rather irate Halsey...

Never did find out what that was about.....

So dig away...Dig away......

I will continue my Lonewolf mission against Pirates of all factions and allegiances......Not pledged to be the servent of anyone....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

TomoRosso

Postby TomoRosso » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:47 am

Cmdr Kharma wrote:.....They are called the Imperial Blood Serpents.....Or Irritable Bowel Syndrome as I refer to them......Jockgit....That was it.....Commander Jockgit....

I refer to them as the Irritable Bowel Squadron

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:00 am

TomoRosso wrote:
Cmdr Kharma wrote:.....They are called the Imperial Blood Serpents.....Or Irritable Bowel Syndrome as I refer to them......Jockgit....That was it.....Commander Jockgit....

I refer to them as the Irritable Bowel Squadron

Yes....Yes.....Fine commander

They are indeed Bloated and full of shite......

;)

StaticRadion
Expert
Expert

Postby StaticRadion » Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:19 am

Updated the main post with info from today's test.

Return to “General Discussion”