Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Please help me decide.. Wall of text

Postby Saberius » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:06 pm

Well,
Mobius PVE is filling up quickly only because we started funneling anyone wishing to join MOBIUS original there.

Mobius #1 was housing both European and AsiaPacific players, hopefully the new MOBIUS ASIAPACIFIC group will move some users out of Mobius #1.
Combined with the current project that will move duplicate users that are in both Mobius and Mobius PVE into MOBIUS PVE,w e should get some breathing space up.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7250&p=81504#p81504

There is still working in the background for a potential Colonia group.

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Oh, I thought Mobius #1 was Euro only.

And if there is a shadow government working on a Colonia group, what's the delay?
Just typical bureaucratic stuff? ;)

Time estimate?
It's time to give this another go.

Saberius
Admin
Admin

Postby Saberius » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:25 pm

It used to be everyone,
then it got split because Fdev only liked 20000 people, so it became East and West, (From UTC timezone)
and now it has to become East, West, and Far East.. (lol)

as for timing, we'll know for sure after the other admin have a pow-wow... Soon™

Hengest
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Hengest

Postby Hengest » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 pm

I'm in Colonia, just waiting for something to happen really. I really don't want to have to make the journey again any time soon so have avoided the Suicide trip back.

Did some local exploring then found that there were some decent passenger missions around but I flew out in an exploration Asp and can't buy any cabins. No missions at Pedersen's so I kind of thought let's just wait until something happens.

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:57 pm

Hi Hengest.

I'm doing much of the same - just my trusty Sidey and whatever E/D-rated ships I can buy locally. I certainly hope they expand the shipyards, outfitting, and missions soon. Hopefully 2.3 will bring wealth to the new bubble. Anyway, it's pretty easy going for me since I reset all my ranks. I'd hate to be going up against elite NPCs in my D-rated Viper. ;)
It's time to give this another go.

bailablestone12
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: bailablestone12

Postby bailablestone12 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:35 pm

Same here, last night I did some transport and data transport missions all over the place and then moved to massacre missions until was time to go to bed.

I also hope that 2.3 brings something new in this area ( CG's would be great ) including a better shipyard with better modules and hopefully we start having missions for MCRN at Pedersen's.

If nothing happens and things remain the same I think I will take option number 2 and I will start a new fleet in the old bubble with heavily engineered small ships and a combat Dropship which looks really cool.

Now regarding the "shadow Government" for Colonia, I think something similar to the Knights of Mobius could be done, a Role play group inside Mobius oriented to make MCRN into a power in the new bubble. The group can have traders, miners, explorers and security forces. then some events can set up for each one of these activities ( group mining, Combat strategies or just to share time with other Mobians ).

Unfortunatelly this would need a dedicated person with a lot more play time than I do ( 2 kids and a full time job doesn't leave a lot of time to play) but I would be willing to help within my possibilities.

Saberius
Admin
Admin

Postby Saberius » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Well... Cmdr DuckofDeath is already our CNN ambassador, and the Mobia planet base is named after him.... So.....?

Sent from my RG730 using Tapatalk

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Postby Walter » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:24 pm

bailablestone12 wrote:Now regarding the "shadow Government" for Colonia, I think something similar to the Knights of Mobius could be done, a Role play group inside Mobius oriented to make MCRN into a power in the new bubble.

What did you have in mind - options aren't limitless.

bailablestone12
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: bailablestone12

Postby bailablestone12 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:47 am

Please don't misunderstand what I said. I didn't mean to say an alternate or new government. What I tried to say is that it would be nice to see MCRN to grow as an actual player faction organized in groups and with activities organized to maintain and possibly expand to other systems.

But doesn't really matter, whatever the plans that we have for MCRN I will be there to support them.

Walter
Master
Master
CMDR: Walter Wall

Postby Walter » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:10 am

bailablestone12 wrote:. . . whatever the plans that we have for MCRN I will be there to support them.

Why don't you outline a few ideas to be kicked around on this thread?

Return to “General Discussion”