Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
ThreeOhSix
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: ThreeOhSix
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Fun in Bast

Postby ThreeOhSix » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Just wanted to make a thread, currently i'm on vacation from my home system Beta-1 Tucanae. Been doing the CG in Bast last week and now the pirate hunting one this week. I've seen and chatted with a lot of cmdrs being here. A solid community we have here (Mobius) and I've enjoyed hangin out with everyone over in Bast. If ya see me out there, send me a whisper saying hello! If you haven't come over, come join the fun!

o7

Cmdr Testers

PostalJackal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stone Bishop

Re: Fun in Bast

Postby PostalJackal » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:38 am

New to the group ( literally just registered) , me and a friend have recently gotten the game and I made my way to Hart station for the event. Once I get in the group server I will ping you if your around.

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:54 am

No need to wait, though you shouldn't have to wait long :P

Just hop on the TS and if you are not in mobius yet, we can always hop over to yours or one of our own groups.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

LionOfNarnia
Master
Master
CMDR: Lion Freeman

Postby LionOfNarnia » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:53 pm

I'm doing the Bast CG too, having made the top 40% for the previous one, but have discovered with so many pilots taking part, there aren't so many targets to go around in Group Mode.

Unfortunately it seems like the best way to enjoy this CG is in solo mode - that's what I'm doing for the next week anyway.
"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:31 pm

Also been in bast since last night, and it seems I have passed the 1.1 mil mark and was at Rank B (top 15%) last I checked.

I need to make some money though so get back to my conda and trading.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

ThreeOhSix
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: ThreeOhSix

Postby ThreeOhSix » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:13 am

LionOfNarnia wrote:I'm doing the Bast CG too, having made the top 40% for the previous one, but have discovered with so many pilots taking part, there aren't so many targets to go around in Group Mode.

Unfortunately it seems like the best way to enjoy this CG is in solo mode - that's what I'm doing for the next week anyway.

yeah i've noticed that too...however winging up and tackling strong signal sources are good though.

smartroad
Master
Master
CMDR: Lase Mooray (PC) smartroad78 (XBOX)
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby smartroad » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:46 am

LionOfNarnia wrote:Unfortunately it seems like the best way to enjoy this CG is in solo mode - that's what I'm doing for the next week anyway.

That explains why I haven't seen you :) Best way is to pop in to USS or for wings; SSS. Can make some good money there :D
Group Policy - The Order of Mobius General Orders

PulsarShark
Novice
Novice
CMDR: PulsarShark

Postby PulsarShark » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:42 pm

I've had some excellent RESes going in Wolf 46. It's nearby, low security system with two High-Intensity RESes. No re-arm in the system though. Bring lasers, keep 4 pips in shields most of the time, settle in and just help the cops take down long parades of Pythons, Clippers and Dropships :)

Scan everyone and remember to save the Federation bounty credit to take back to Hart station in Bast.

Return to “General Discussion”