Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: [IBS] I am torn....

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Tue May 12, 2015 4:02 pm

Loriath wrote:(Question for Flip - Why was the thread tagged IBS? What does that mean?)

My my....You Imperials leave yourself wide open.....

It means "irritable bowel syndrome"......

No wonder really............

:lol:

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: [IBS] I am torn....

Postby uvelius » Tue May 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Loriath wrote:Why? I have affiliation with them. I would prefer if that was removed. It has nothing to do with it.

My initial post was as me. Not for/about them.

Sorry. Thread misunderstaning since it touched the same matter.

Jace Faolan
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Jace Faolan

Re: I am torn....

Postby Jace Faolan » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Is Princess Lavigny not a power in powerplay? I haven't had a chance to check it out as of yet as I've been playing Witcher 3 mostly but I just tried looking her up to see if I could find her pic or anything on her but nothing came up except for some random pics from posts on the Empire talking about her and a few pics of Princess Aisling?

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:56 pm

Jace Faolan wrote:Is Princess Lavigny not a power in powerplay? I haven't had a chance to check it out as of yet as I've been playing Witcher 3 mostly but I just tried looking her up to see if I could find her pic or anything on her but nothing came up except for some random pics from posts on the Empire talking about her and a few pics of Princess Aisling?

She is indeed

Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Marl
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Marlin Burrows

Postby Marl » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Loriath wrote:I must defend the Empire, yet I fear that Patreus is hiding something.

The Federation must not be allowed to swing the power in this system to a puppet arm of the corrupted government that the Federation represents.

Patreus is, as of this moment, still a Senator, and as an Imperial Citizen, I must heed the call. I support my Emperor, and the Senate but I am still torn.

The accusations that have been levelled at Emperors Grace are dire. Are we harbouring assassins in our midst? Is an Imperial Senator involved? Or is it all a ruse, a red herring to cover the tracks of a more sinister plot that lurks within?

Has the Princesses investigation uncovered truths or tricks? We need to know.

Until then I must answer the call of the Empire and keep the Federation from gaining a foothold deep inside our borders.

But I fear what I do not know. I am torn...

Better yet, join the Federation. Superiority matters.

Return to “General Discussion”