Federation
Mox Vandal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mox Vandal
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Federation Fighter Wing- 365th Steel Eagles

Postby Mox Vandal » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:18 am

With regards to a base, I don't mind either way. I have the Sol permit, so that's fine, but I'm currently bounty hunting in G 139-3. It's a Fed system and the Nav Beacon is only 5.33ls from the nearest station (O'Connor Dock)

There are also some really good places to upgrade within a jump or two

RedQueen
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Red Queen

Postby RedQueen » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:03 am

Base - We should probably choose somewhere that everyone can access for a base. Otherwise, new people can't get to it. Presently, I only have Recruit rank in game. It took me forever to find a High Tech station to get the guns for the initial mission. So, my choice would be any base in Fed space that isn't restricted.

New pictures - I've tried to darken the metal, and added a texture to it that should make it more steel like.

and the B variant:
Queen of Hearts image credit: Ithelda @ DeviantArt

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice
CMDR: -_Turbo_-

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:17 am

@Mox Vandal Color coding could work as long as it doesn't sound goofy. Lol. Also it may change each time if we don't have control over it.

Good points about the base. The G system siunds like it might work. Ill do some scouting and see what some good options might be. On that note. I'm also not against holding some training missions for new folks that join up. I know it would be cool to take someone out and let them learn without getting overwhelmed.

@RedQueen Yeah that looks great. We'll evolve the logo over time. We may even go to a more boxey design. Thanks again. It looks badass. My last favor would be to see if you could add the rings to the basic image I posted and see how it looks. Could be a bit goofy but I'm curious.

As for fuel sharing, I haven't had a lot of time to read the devnotes on it. But it sounds like a great addition. Info is good. Keep it coming. Hope everyone is doing well!

-Turbo

paulcondren
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: llorless

Postby paulcondren » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:05 pm

Hi Turbo

I'm available most evenings (when not on call) after about 7pm, at the moment I have a Viper , though still experimenting with weapons, rest of the ship is mainly 3A and 3B. The reason I was asking about a base is that I hope to get an Asp as well in the future.

Call sign Blackjack

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:41 am

@Blackjack Yeah a base would be nice. If nothing else, it would be a nice touch of convenience when we don't exactly have lots of time to travel to some base somewhere for some reason. Although, I am beginning to get a bit worried about each of our play times; or more specifically, mine. I really don't get on until about 11:00 central time in the U.S., so it's going to be a bit hard for us to all get together. However, I'm confident we'll make it work.

Eagles,

I did read the rest of the interview posted on the forums about the new update. I'm pretty sure it will change the game indefinitely. Solo play and playing without friends is about to get very difficult to do. For this reason, I just wanted to say again how appreciative I am that everyone who's showing interest in this is doing so. I'll only be on for long stretches for about two more weeks, then I'll be moving back to day shift for a month before returning to nights again. Please don't feel alarmed if you all don't hear much from me after these next two weeks. It's just a work thing. Hope everyone is doing well!

-Turbo

Crisp_89
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Crisp_89
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Crisp_89 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:11 pm

Hey Eagles,

IGN is Crisp_89

I reside in Los Angeles, CA, USA (Pacific Stand. Time). I work full-time Mon. - Fri., so I'm not usually on until after 7/8pm. I have a band rehearsal every other Thursday night, so I'm usually not logged in on those nights (... usually). I'd say Saturday is my best day to play (all-day if nothing else is happening). Sunday afternoons/evenings are also a good time to catch me.

I just recently obtained my various Federation System Permits, so I've been venturing through the galaxy putting them to good use. You can sometimes catch me bounty hunting near Vucub Huan and the surrounding systems (close jump distance from both an Imperial and Alliance system). Flying a Viper, Weapons: 2 Medium Gimbaled Multi-Cannons and 2 Small Gimbaled Beam Lasers, mostly A class mods, Additional Mods: KWS, Fuel Scoop, Shield Cell Bank.

Call Sign: Crisp

Looking forward to flying with you guys!
Last edited by Crisp_89 on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
CMDR Crisp_89
Asp Explorer: LX-52A "Excalibur"
Combat: Expert | Trade: Merchant | Exploration: Pathfinder

Tucky
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hinterlighter

Postby Tucky » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 pm

im in if you'll take me :D

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:14 pm

@Tucky We most certainly will! Just drop me a post in here with your call sign, when you mostly play, time zone, country (if you want), your ship, and where you would like to see the group go :)

-Turbo

Mox Vandal
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mox Vandal

Postby Mox Vandal » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:48 am

CMDR -_Turbo_- wrote:Although, I am beginning to get a bit worried about each of our play times; or more specifically, mine. I really don't get on until about 11:00 central time in the U.S., so it's going to be a bit hard for us to all get together. However, I'm confident we'll make it work.

There are only 4 in a wing, so in theory we could run more than 1 wing for other timezones

Crisp_89
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Crisp_89
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Crisp_89 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:38 pm

Mox Vandal wrote:
CMDR -_Turbo_- wrote:Although, I am beginning to get a bit worried about each of our play times; or more specifically, mine. I really don't get on until about 11:00 central time in the U.S., so it's going to be a bit hard for us to all get together. However, I'm confident we'll make it work.

There are only 4 in a wing, so in theory we could run more than 1 wing for other timezones

This makes a lot of sense, especially with a large percentage of the group located in the UK.
CMDR Crisp_89
Asp Explorer: LX-52A "Excalibur"
Combat: Expert | Trade: Merchant | Exploration: Pathfinder

Return to “Federation”