Federation
CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice
CMDR: -_Turbo_-
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Federation Fighter Squadron- 365th Silver Sabres

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:11 am

@Crisp Nah no more Python. It just wasn't as effective and all-around as I though it would be. The vulture actually does more for me and is more fun to fly believe it or not.

@Warjin Welcome! Glad to have you! I hope you enjoy it. We're all a bit busy in our personal lives atm, but we definitely get our time in as much as we can. Let me know if you need anything.

I'll be trying to get some time to add everyone to the current roster on the website. We've had some new recruits join us, and I want to get them on there! Hope everyone is doing well. Turbo out.

Samoth
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Samoth

Postby Samoth » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:24 am

How the hell do you guys get enough money to buy a Vulture? Doesn't it cost like 50 million or something? I've been grinding my ass off and I just cleared a million yesterday.

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:37 am

@Samoth combination of trading\hunting. Its not too hard to do. Just gotta stick with it. I'll be off for a few days this week, so let me know if you wanna team up. We'll get ya set up ;) Turbo out.

Samoth
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Samoth

Postby Samoth » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:41 am

Nice! I'll be on and off as well. Sorry I couldn't get on TS comms the other day...got stuck in a bad situation and had to fight my way out of it, hehe...but I got the bounty! Also I have to update TS since I haven't used it in ages.

Sometimes I can't get on comms because my 5 month old may be sleeping in the same room, so I'll just get on and listen but may not be able to respond vocally, especially if it's late at night here. In any case, look forward to teaming up with you!

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 pm

@Samoth Sounds good! And don't worry, I've been there (having to be quiet). We'll make ya some greenbacks this week. Turbo out.

paulcondren
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: llorless

Postby paulcondren » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:26 pm

@Blackjack, Had a Vulture for 3 or 4 days and it is great fun to fly, I'm slowly improving the spec but does anyone know where to get to best upgrades for it ?

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:25 pm

@Paul I got all mine from Armstrong City in Borr. Seems to work well. I'll have to get you a more specific loadout. Turbo out.

Warjin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Warjin

Postby Warjin » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:49 am

Alright, moved to the Borr system. Its a really nice area with plenty of room to let me grow. Thinking about starting some trade runs to make some good cash :)

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:58 pm

Sabres,

Hope everyone is doing well! Just a little update about a few things going forward:

Status Update: I'll be off from school for the next week, and I'll also be transitioning back to nights next Tuesday night. I'll have some more time to get a few things done due to my week-long break from school. Almost done! Graduate with my bachelor's in June :) That all being said, I slid into the seat of a type 9 this morning, so I'll be doing trading for the time being. Probably a couple weeks or so. I wanna take advantage of the a.m. hours to make a truckload of money for the corvette; that is if the newsletters become less Xbox/Mac and more PC... Ahem... Anyway. Although I had to trade in the vulture to help with outfitting, 10 mil is pretty easy to come by in a type 9 so I'll pick up another vulture very soon to help out the squadron. Also, I'm about to add everyone who recently signed up to the active roster on the website, and do some other housekeeping things as well.

Guides: The next guide I make will more than likely be a bounty hunting guide that accommodates new and veteran players alike. It's really going to be a reference for some useful material that I've picked up along my hunts. Don't expect me to re-invent the wheel here, but it will be some decent info :)

New Styles This June/July: This summer, I aim to take our squadron in a good direction. Those of you who do not wish to participate, DO NOT FEEL OBLIGATED! You are still a part of this squadron in every way, and will not be required to change one bit! This squadron is still about playing your way, when you want to, and how you want to. We're simply going to be turning it up a notch with a few things like scheduled play times for those who wish to fly together consistently, training flights, formation flights, and a little bit of a move to open play. More to come on all of this, but please don't feel obligated or threatened by the changes. This will always be a chill, laid back, relaxed squadron that inherits the Mobius attitude.

Ranks: Also, sometime soon, I'll be implementing a loose rank system. This is to delegate a few duties to those who are interested, and will be used in combat ops as well. I'll post what the duties/ranks are in the near future, and give everyone a chance to volunteer for some things :) TRUST ME, these are VERY LIGHT duties that won't require much time at all. It will be simple stuff here and there is all. The combat role of these ranks will be wing leaders. Basically, once the squadron creates a few organized/scheduled play sessions, the wing leaders will lead the wing in a basic way. Hopefully, we'll get some missions and more intricate operations going as time goes on.

Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope everyone is still enjoying our squadron! Turbo out.

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:23 am

Sabres,

Due to an unfortunate ship crash with one of our own and a fund miscalculation last night, I have been severely humbled and placed back into a cobra. I've got about 2.5 mil to my name in game now. I will be grinding pretty hard to make up everything that I lost, so please don't be surprised if I'm not very active over the next couple weeks. I've got a lot of work to do. Hope everyone is doing well! Turbo out.

Return to “Federation”