Federation
CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice
CMDR: -_Turbo_-
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Federation Fighter Squadron- 365th Silver Sabres

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:09 pm

If we're winged up then I'm on the in-game comms. Otherwise, I'm on TS usually in the federation channel. Turbo out.

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 pm

Sabres,

We're now Sabres: Just to let everyone know, we are now Sabres ;) I think everyone will be a bit more pleased with the new mascot when they see the website; which has been updated and is now published (http://www.365sabres.weebly.com). I decided to go with orange as our accent color due to Elite's colors being primarily orange. Obviously, the silver is there more predominantly. I do want to see how it goes before I upgrade to the weebly membership. For now, the website is a good way to attract some new wingmen/women to our group. I'm not sure if the forums are working properly, so give it a shot if you have time. You may have to login with your social networking stuff like Facebook and such until I upgrade the membership. I'm still learning how Weebly sets everything up. *Please register at the websiteso that I can get the updated roster up, and so that I can start keeping some kind of organization here.

Radio Guide: The radio guide has been fixed, and blown up as a larger image to make it easier to read (@RedQueen Thanks for the input). I've seen a few more people on here and there, so maybe we'll start doing some light roleplaying involving the radio and some flight formation. Honestly, I have found that the in-game voice comms are more pleasant to use than TS most of the time. There will definitely be more guides as time goes on. As soon as they're done, I'll put them up for us.

Hope everyone is doing well! As always, let me know if you have thoughts or need anything! Turbo out.

Ta'Lon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ta'Lon

Postby Ta'Lon » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:49 am

CMDR Ta'Lon, Reporting for Duty SIR!
I have already enlisted with the 356th Silver Sabre squadron and am now in the Borr system. My respect for CMDR Turbo's hard work here!

I am in the UK, normally available from 16:00 Hrs GMT weekdays for a couple of hours and some weekend afternoons.

I am flying a Cobra with mainly Class C4 systems, 2 x D2 beam gimballed and 2 x G1 multicanon. Will be trading when not in the squadron to upgrade. Have been rare running and bounty hunting mostly plus missions to get rank progression, up to Petty Officer in federal Navy so far...
Just like to bump heads with the squadron flyers here, I’m no Ace but I will try my best to live up to the Silver Sabre name! (FA off is not in my skill set!)
I like the idea of role play and the radio chatter – might take me a while to learn.

As I've not managed to get on yet for some wing action, can I ask how this works – Should I add all the wing members as friends?

Looking forward to flying,

Ta’Lon out.

Samoth
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Samoth

Postby Samoth » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:22 pm

I'm in Italy, so GMT + 1 hour. I'm American so there's obviously no language barrier. I usually play late at night after 2200 GMT on into the wee hours of the morning. I'm currently in Kremainn trying to level up my Federal Navy stats so I can get to Sol. Shoot me an invite if anyone's interested.

Kehlin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kehlin

Postby Kehlin » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi, Kehlin here!
I'm actually really busy at school so I won't be online much for a month or a month 1/2, it normally is my last huge rush of work until the end of the year, then I'll be online more !
Fly safe, and I hope to fly with you all soon!

CMDR -_Turbo_-
Novice
Novice

Postby CMDR -_Turbo_- » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:18 am

Sabres,

I've seen quite a few people on here and there! I've noticed everyone has been busy in their real lives as well. Please don't worry about not being able to log lots of play hours. If you're life is busy, then you're busy. We all know that the game comes in whatever place it has to next to your lives. Just wanted to let everyone know that I hope you're all doing well! The forum on the website requires a login via social media or Google+. I'm currently trying to find a way around this.

Also, just wanted to let everyone know what my goal is ship-wise, and see what everyone else has in mind as well. Currently, I have an ASP for exploration/missions, a vulture for combat, and a T7 for trading. I plan to save enough money to trade in my ASP and T7 for a Type 9. Once I have the T9, I'll be doing some serious trading during the hours when no one else is really on. HOPEFULLY, we'll hear more about this corvettethat's supposed to be coming out. When it does, I'd like to trade everything in and use the corvette as an all-rounder. I may keep the vulture due to its superior combat capability and low cost. So let us all know, what are your plans?

I will be trying to write another guide sometime next week. Any preferences? I realize that most of us have the game pretty much figured out in terms of where to go, how to fight, what to do, etc... I was thinking a general bounty hunting guide with a few tips that I've learned along the way? Thoughts? Hope everyone is doing well! Turbo out.

Tucky
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Hinterlighter

Postby Tucky » Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:11 pm

I'm working towards a type 7 then type 9 have a type 6 and a cobra at the moment
all is good

Ta'Lon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ta'Lon

Postby Ta'Lon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:18 pm

I've just purchased a type 6 to complement my Cobra, with the same ambition of working my way up to a type 9.

Crisp_89
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Crisp_89
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Crisp_89 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:12 pm

CMDR -_Turbo_- wrote:Currently, I have an ASP for exploration/missions, a vulture for combat, and a T7 for trading.

No more Python!? :o
CMDR Crisp_89
Asp Explorer: LX-52A "Excalibur"
Combat: Expert | Trade: Merchant | Exploration: Pathfinder

Warjin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Warjin

Postby Warjin » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:31 am

Hi guys! I just signed up on your website. Look forward to hunting with you. I've only been playing for about a week or two but I'll try to keep up. Feel free to add me in game.

Return to “Federation”