CMDR Druago Udain

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Grauz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Druago Udain
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Druago Udain

Postby Grauz » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Howdy all.
CMDR Druago Udain (Grauz on the forums) checking in.
As of today, I’ve been accepted to Mobius in game and figured it was a good time to introduce myself.
I’m somewhat new to Elite Dangerous. I graduated pilot school 3 days ago and I’m considered a Harmless, Mostly Aimless, Merchant flying around in my ship called the Galactic Flapjack (Cobra Mk III). I’ve been spending most my time running deliveries in the Deneb Algedi system.
I did try ED a few months ago but ISP issues (now corrected) made the game unplayable. I do love the complexity of this game, having to think and figure things out instead of having my hand held has been a blast. I’m not a fan of forced PVP. I game to escape stress and accomplish in-game goals, random PKers impede that and disrupt my fun. One of my first experience when I tried ED in the past was being ganked in my empty sidewinder within my first 45 minutes of playing live. It was a pointless kill and turned me off live play.
Outside of ED and now Mobius I’m also a member of the Old Timers Guild and play various MMOs.

I hope to run into you err scratch that with my piloting skill that could be literal. I hope to see you in the stars.
Thanks
Commander Draugo Udain - Space Debris

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Druago Udain

Postby GreenViper » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:54 am

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Druago Udain.
Hope to meet you in the Black one day.

Myself I've moved to Colonia after returning from Beagle Point... Loved it so much there that I decided to stay.
Besides ED, my main activity is in Sol, doing passenger and cargo flights in X-Plane for our VA Tradewind Alaska.

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”