CMDR Zantigar

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Zantigar
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zantigar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Zantigar

Postby Zantigar » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:44 pm

Hello, all! Relatively new to the E:D scene, having picked up the game for the first time in the last month. I've figured out the basics, made some money exploring and mining, and delved ever so slightly into bounty hunting. Planning to work on FAoff flying training in the near future, and then work on unlocking things, gathering materials of various sorts, and planning for some long-range exploration missions later on. I expect I'll also bring a family member in as multi-crew in a while (likely around Christmas time).

I'm glad to see that a community like this exists; PvE is where I find "fun" in this sort of game, as I'm a relatively relaxed/casual gamer. Fortunately, while I've played in both solo and open so far, I haven't yet run into griefers. But I also haven't frequented the systems where they reportedly turn up (other than near Farseer).

I look forward to getting fully processed into the group (once the September upgrade is complete and I can log in), and to seeing you all out in the black.

(And apologies if this turns out to be a double post. The first one appears to have gotten eaten somewhere while I was messing around with saved drafts. But it could just be some internal delay.)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: CMDR Zantigar

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:47 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Zantigar.

The learning curve in E-D is pretty darn steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions. We're here to help! :)

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Re: CMDR Zantigar

Postby GreenViper » Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:36 am

Welcome to Mobius CMDR Zantigar
Greetings from Colonia, and I hope to meet you in the Black one day !
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”