Hey all

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Torrentae
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Torrentae
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hey all

Postby Torrentae » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:50 pm

Heya all,

My name is Matt, I am a 32 year old Canadian Army Signaler currently stationed in Ontario. I have served in the Canadian Forces for nearly 12 years, with two separate deployments to Kandahar Afghanistan totaling over 16 months. I am married to my best friend for 11 years and I have an 8 year old son (he would interject that he is 8 and a half).

I am less than a week into this game but words cannot describe my level of addiction. This is everything I have been looking for. In the past I played Eve online for close to 4 years with a 75 mil SP combat focused character when I had to walk away( it became a job and not a game ) During my time playing, I flew with the Bruce alliance, fighting in the Bruce / BoB wars in Fountain and cloud ring. Lately I have been playing a lot of Space Engineers, which you need to checkout if you haven’t heard of it (http://www.spaceengineersgame.com), hosting a server for a small community of friends and family.

In game my name is Torrentae and currently I am in Alliance space working on reputation for an invite into their more selective of systems. I am thinking of focusing on bounty hunting/exploration and I am looking forward to what will come in the future.

I look forward to seeing you, playing solo was to quiet…

Fly Safe,

Matt

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Hey all

Postby Flip » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:50 pm

Hello Commander, and welcome to the group and the forum! I'm sure you'll like it, here. Fly safe!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Return to “Introductions”