CMDR Darrin Scroyle reporting in!

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Chapterhouse
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darrin Scroyle
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

CMDR Darrin Scroyle reporting in!

Postby Chapterhouse » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:08 am

Hello Mobius members,

My name is Chapterhouse and I have been playing elite dangerous off and on for almost 2 years now. My online handle has always been Chapterhouse since the late 90's, ever since I finished reading Frank Herbert's Dune series. It was taken in E-D however, so I had to settle for something else. I found out about your group from watching CMDR Yamiks videos, and as I was tired of constantly being ganked after hours of material gathering, I decided to request to join!

I just started playing again about a week ago. I had never delved into engineering, and as I had around 500 milllion credits sitting around from passenger missions, I decided to shelf my precious Python and buy an Anaconda, outfit it and engineer it for exploring. I've always wanted an Anaconda, and I am not disappointed at all after purchasing one, it's amazing to fly! Even though it handles like a barge, it's definitely my new favorite.

I'm also loving the Krait, as my Python is several hundred light years away from my current location, it has been a hell of a lot of fun to fly!

I'm currently grinding the Federal Navy rank to unlock the Corvette, and I was just promoted to Post-Commander, so only 2 more to go! I better start grinding more passenger missions to have enough credits to deck it out!

Anyways, I'm excited to join this community, and look forward to hopefully making some new friends!

o7
CMDR Darrin Scroyle

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Darrin Scroyle reporting in!

Postby GreenViper » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Darrin Scroyle

Feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'
In game friends list for PC

If you haven't requested to join yet then please see the instructions on our join page.

Check out our Team Speak and Discord servers, which are great ways to chat, meet, and organize with other players.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

Return to “Introductions”