CMDR EAGLE 5 Signing In.

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
EAGLE 5
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: EAGLE 5
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR EAGLE 5 Signing In.

Postby EAGLE 5 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:40 pm

Hello Everyone I've been in the Mobius group in-game for a while now but I decided to take the plunge and join the forum here as well. I go also by EAGLE 5 in the Frontier forum and I needed an alternative to it when it gets stale so this should do nicely.

I've played Elite for many years starting with my Amiga version back in 88 then onward to Frontier and the finally First Encounters. Now after keeping the faith for many years I'm in Elite Dangerous along with all the other addicts. Just before ED I had a brief stint in Oolite as well and I'm the creator of the Amiga soundpack for it which is circulating in the OXP database.

Finally why PVE vs PVP... well it's more of a time/return type of thing. When I was a kid and could play 6 hours straight without the rigors of adult life I would have just stuck to open play and got my fix that way. Now with very little time available I like to relax and play at my pace without worrying that some random player (who is virtually on the whole day hoarding cash) set me back weeks worth of "work".

So that said I'm glad to be here and I look forward to reading the different topics and discussions.

Philip Coutts
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Coutts

Re: CMDR EAGLE 5 Signing In.

Postby Philip Coutts » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Welcome aboard commander. I'm sure there is some useful stuff on these forums (avoid the tripe I've written and you should be fine! :shock: ) even for the hardened ED veteran. Have fun!

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Welcome, Commander! Enjoy and fly safe!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

EAGLE 5
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: EAGLE 5

Postby EAGLE 5 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:15 am

Thanks everyone.. so far the private group has been great and I'll continue to log on there for my Elite Dangerous needs :mrgreen:

Return to “Introductions”