CMDR Shaggovah

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Shagovah
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shaggovah
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Shaggovah

Postby Shagovah » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:02 pm

Greetings,

CMDR Shaggovah here, most people just call me Shag or Shaggy for shot. I've been flying around the 'verse for quite some time now, but most of it has been on my own. So I thought it would be a good idea to find other people to fly with. I'm mostly dedicated to bounty hunting, however, I like to take a break from time to time of all the violence and carnage, and go exploring (I loved the passenger missions). I'm currently pledged to Arissa Lavigny-Duval just for the bounty bonus, I'm not much into power play, and I'm also flying around HIP 20277.

I have horizons, but unfortunately, my desktop blew up due to a power surge so now I'm down to play the 32 bit base game :cry: but that hasn't stopped me from blowing up stuff :D

My time is UTC -7:00 and I usually fly in the afternoons or sometimes evenings. My native language is Spanish but of course I'm fluent in English (a mix of US and British, don't ask) and I also understand a little bit of Portuguese and Italian (mainly written). Looking forward to see you people in-game, fly safe CMDRs.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Shaggovah

Postby Xebeth » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Shaggovah

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:58 pm

Welcome to the group!

I am also in UTC -7 (western US) and play in the afternoons on the weekends. Feel free to add me in game if you want to BH sometime.

Oh yea..... I am quite familiar with HIP 20277. I've killed many many wanted ships there. :evil: :D
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Shagovah
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Shagovah » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:20 pm

JohnLuke wrote: Feel free to add me in game if you want to BH sometime.

Sure thing, I'll add you as soon as I get in the game

NeoWave Interleave
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Justinian Octavius

Postby NeoWave Interleave » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:28 am

I've never been on a wing before, but am going to have a go. I was, however, wanting to upgrade my ship first as I need power to overcome my lack of talent :), but what the heck, if you want to watch someone crash & burn I'll tag along! So feel free to add me as a friend.

Shagovah
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Shagovah » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:06 am

NeoWave Interleave wrote:if you want to watch someone crash & burn I'll tag along! So feel free to add me as a friend.

That sounds like fun! I just sent the friend request. Hit me up next time you're on :D

NeoWave Interleave
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Justinian Octavius

Postby NeoWave Interleave » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Will do; I'm about to head back to Achenar from Khun… so I'm somewhere around about there. :) Safe flying until later commander… :)

Return to “Introductions”