CMDR Taranava

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Taranava
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Taranava
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Taranava

Postby Taranava » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:10 am

Hi there everyone. I know I am probably a little late to the party but thought I'd take a dip in the pool anyways.

I home port on Chelomey Orbital in Cubeo as any red blooded Imperial girl should, though that doesn't mean I'm not found anywhere in our out of the bubble trading fighting or exploring. You know, whatever keeps us flying right? ;)

I do have a deep dark secret though. I am an obsessive ship collector (the shiny!) and will rue the day I hit that 30 ship limit. Thankfully, module storage allowed me to part with some in a tearful farewell as the used ship broker gleefully took possession for his inevitable commission.

Anyways, hi and I hope to bump into some of you soon, but not literally because of pristine paint jobs and all.

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR Taranava

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:48 am

Hello there, Commander!

Welcome to the forums :) I promise you won't be the only ship-hoarder here.

Also, incoming info-packet. :evil:

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.

PulsarShark
Novice
Novice
CMDR: PulsarShark

Postby PulsarShark » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:15 pm

More Imperials always welcome! :)

Taranava
Competent
Competent

Postby Taranava » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:45 am

Thank you both for the welcome!

I have a couple of silly questions. First, do I add my name to the player's list by replying with my CMDR name? It was a little bit ambiguous when I looked there. Also, is the Facebook group a recommended thing (I.e. Further discussion, Wild parties on the promenade, etc.) or is most discussion had here?

PulsarShark
Novice
Novice
CMDR: PulsarShark

Postby PulsarShark » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:41 am

I am not sure what you mean about the player list, could you say a little more about what list/where?
I'm not very active on Facebook now, but i will guess that the answer is 'both'- it's recommended and probably has more going on there.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:54 am

For the in-game friends list, just reply to the thread saying that you'd like to be added. We'll do the rest. :)

The FB group is pretty active. If you're interested in interacting with more Mobius members, I recommend joining the FB group as well.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Taranava
Competent
Competent

Postby Taranava » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Done and done! Thank you! <3

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:45 pm

I, personally, feel like my attention span is a little...shall we say...narrow-focused, at times. So I generally confine myself to these forums.

That way all of my awesomeness (weirdness?) can be contained in one place. With warning signs, and JohnLuke to make sure I don't get into too much trouble.

Return to “Introductions”