CMDR. Darknixon [Mobius EU] [PC]

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Darknixon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Darknixon
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR. Darknixon [Mobius EU] [PC]

Postby Darknixon » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Greetings, I got wind of mobius via the countless hours of you tube vids i had to watch in order to get to grips with the game, been playing for around a week now, loved playing Freespace back in the day, so this is just fantastic upgrade for a space sim, got my self a hotas and everything lol, anyhow!

Once an eve player for a short time of 6 months where i played daily for hours on end, farmed billions of isk, only to lose everything in high sec space by some bored people over and over in over powered basic ships, 6 months of hard work all gone in a few hours, i play games to enjoy the progress, and pve, im not a fan of pve unless its structured.

Found out about this game and realised i could play offline without fear of being ganked and losing everything while i learn or even heaven fobid, enjoy my self and my progress, after many you tube vids stubbled accross mobius being mentioned a few times and thought id join you if you have room, i play all day and all night generally but would be nice to see some other players about without fear of being killed, even pick up a wing man or two!

Made a request in game hope to hear from you .. cheers.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR. Darknixon [Mobius EU] [PC]

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:47 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Darknixon.

What HOTAS did you buy? They sure add a lot to the game. :)

Please feel free to add your name to one of our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC
Xbox EU and
Xbox US

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Darknixon
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: CMDR Darknixon

Postby Darknixon » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:37 pm

thanks request pending on - MOBIUS - no rush, got my self the thrustmaster hotas x £32 amazon so well worth every penny to keep me going, nearly went for a x52, but then would have just got a warthog to be fair and ended up spending silly monies on a chair and steel battalion controller like setup..you seen that mek-fu joystick comes close but lacking a hand throttle...all in good time...

Much in need of a gpu upgrade given my 5 series, radeon hd5770 ;-p quite old hat but shes keeped me going for so long, considering how new everything else is, priority lies here, a rx 480 8gb, is winking at me. ;) /slurp

Zaggeron
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zaggeron

Postby Zaggeron » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:14 pm

Welcome. New CMDR here myself. I also picked up a Hotas X for the game -- after spending a couple of days playing with an Xbox controller. I figured if I was still playing after 6 months, I'd pick up a better one, but so far I've been very pleasantly surprised at how nicely the Hotas X works. It's a great low-end hotas and works great with this game. The only thing it is really missing is a decent mini-stick on the throttle for lateral/vertical thrusters. That and a bit longer cable between the throttle and the stick.

Return to “Introductions”