CMDR ExoPlanetarian

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
ExoPlanetarian
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ExoPlanetarian
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR ExoPlanetarian

Postby ExoPlanetarian » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Hey all - Just call me Exo! :)

I picked up the game about a week or two ago on Steam and have been playing it when I've had the chance to, I've currently been at it for about 17 hours of total gameplay hours now just exploring, getting used to combat, trading, exploring etc.

I however felt that it was time to seek out a group of like-minded people who wanted to play together and have fun in a PvE environment so I went searching on the good ole' interwebs and found you guys and I loved the sound of the group from everything I read! :)

I will quickly note if required I am 24 years old and I live in the United Kingdom - but my online times vary depending on work hours + personal life things, so I will be around at different times - but that doesn't mean I'm not up for joining groups and I'd love to work with anyone! :)

I feel this is a place where I can learn much more about the game as well as make some new friends whilst doing so, I understand you may have TeamSpeak and Discord servers which is magnificent, both programs are amazing to use and I occasionally use both now and again.

If anyone is up for getting to know me please message me either through here or if I am allowed to I can post my steam profile link here so I can add people or accept friend requests.

I look forward to meeting all of you and I hope we can all forge a great bond as a team as I would like to explore this vast galaxy together - As well as fight side by side, trade and also expand - the galaxy such is a large and beautiful place!

Signing out - CMDR ExoPlanetarian! :D

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: CMDR ExoPlanetarian

Postby Xebeth » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:17 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander ExoPlanetarian

I think you will have found the perfect place to learn more about the game and make some new friends at the same time.

Please feel free to add your name to our 'In game friends lists'

In game friends list for PC

and check out our TeamSpeak servers or Discord (voice and text chat) servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already Image.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:47 pm

Welcome to the group, commander!

The learning curve in E-D is pretty steep, so be sure to ask a lot of questions.

If you are stuck/frustrated with something, a fast solution may be to jump on our Discord or TeamSpeak server and ask for assistance. There are usually some friendly and knowledgeable group members hanging out there nearly 24/7.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

ExoPlanetarian
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ExoPlanetarian
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby ExoPlanetarian » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:08 pm

Awesome, thanks a bunch, hopefully I'll be on the TS and Discord servers tomorrow or later on to hopefully find people to talk to :)

Gothyl
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Gothyl

Postby Gothyl » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:25 pm

welcome CMDR see you in the black
CMDR GOTHYL
Twitch | http://Twitch.tv/dmportella
Schedule: Tue to Sat from GMT 8 PM to 12 PM and Sun from 10 AM to 10 PM
Twitter | http://twitter.com/dmportella