What EJIRO said...

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
CMDRFalanx
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Falanx
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

What EJIRO said...

Postby CMDRFalanx » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello Mobians! As my buddy EJIRO said, we're kinda new to Elite and have been playing in private group for a little while and have been a bit leery of getting into Open Play and getting spaced by some griefer who has the time and resources to play this game like a job. Yesterday EJIRO pings me on IM and it went something like this:

EJIRO: WHOA!!!! awesome!!!! https://elitepve.com/page/about#
and massive ED private group dedicated to open play without griefers!

FALANX: uh....so you're telling me we can play with other living, breathing players without having to navigate a mine field of trigger happy douches who want to slag your hull just because they think its funny? lemme think about this for a seconYesHELLYES!!!

So here I am. CMDR Falanx, reporting for duty! Can't wait to play with a community of like minded commanders!

Cheers!
-F

EJIRO
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EJIRO

Re: What EJIRO said...

Postby EJIRO » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:12 pm

Nice to see you checking in Cmdr FALANX! :)
Couldn't be happier to have found this group! Don't forget to send an official request to join when in-game.

Can't wait to finally play the game the way it was meant to be enjoyed!

-EJIRO

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:35 pm

Greetings and welcome to Mobius, Commander Falanx

Glad to see you could make it :D

Please feel free to add your name to the In game friends list thread, and check out our TeamSpeak servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders.

Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group and Twitter feed.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimatize to the game while having fun.

Finally, if you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius (based at Rafferty's Mobius station in the Azrael system). We have our own Discord (voice and text chat) servers for supporters of Mobius, as well as our own Order of Mobius Twitter feed.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Welcome to you both, its a great community both in and out of the game, some proper characters around... Sure you will figure them out soon enough :D

I have been here a while now and its superb to fly about and see lots of other real players populating the universe. Fly safe and enjoy o7.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:13 am

Welcome to the group, commander Falanx. :)

From what Ejiro and I have determined, the system that you two call home is only a hop or two from my home system. :) Hopefully we can wing up for some pew pew soon!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

bootsam
Expert
Expert
CMDR: bootsam

Postby bootsam » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:58 am

Welcome to the home of the friendly egalitarians. Where you can go about your business with just an o7 or hi, without having to check your 6.

:) See you around and o7

possedi amabilia fasciculum coconuts

EJIRO
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: EJIRO

Postby EJIRO » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:34 pm

Thanks everyone! :) I was REALLY looking forward to getting on last night and seeing if I could get in to the group, but alas the server gods had different plans for us all. I sat around drinking hanging out on the forums (with the rest of the Elite player base :P )for a bit hoping they would come back up before I passed out... but I lost out to sleep, lol. Will try again tonight!

Return to “Introductions”