Hi All

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
NightmareFuel
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NightmareFuel
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hi All

Postby NightmareFuel » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:49 pm

I joined the group probably less than a week ago so I thought I'd give a proper introduction.

You'll find me in game as CMDR NightmareFuel. Since getting the game not long ago I've only ever been doing solo since I've never been a fan of PVP anything so I was glad to learn of a group dedicated to PVE. I'm still learning ED though and I think due to the scale of the game and the lack of compatriots along the way the frustrations and lack of understanding have led me to play for maybe 30 min - 1 hour every few days. I'm hoping though that I can really delve in and get the most out of it because I know if is my kind of game (I poured hours into x3).

That being said, if someone could kindly point me to where on the forums I can request assistance on a number of issues that'd be great!

Hopefully I'll see you all around.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hi All

Postby Xebeth » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Greetings CMDR NightmareFuel and welcome to the group. You'll find some great information in the Game Help section. Also, please feel free to ask any questions you have there, or in the general discussion section.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:06 pm

Welcome to Mobius, commander Nightmarefuel.

As you're finding, the learning curve in E-D is kinda steep. Besides Xebeth's info, i've added a link to our 'tips and tricks' thread as well. Feel free to ask a ton of questions.... many members here love to help newbies! :D

Feel free to add your name to the In game friend list thread and check out our TeamSpeak servers to easily chat with, and possibly wing up with other commanders. Also, make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already.

If you are interested in being involved, go here to see information about our player group faction, the Order of Mobius. We have our own Discord (voice and text chat) servers for supporters of Mobius.

On top of all of that, we also have a Facebook group.

There is a lot of great info on the message board, and we have compiled a long list of Tips and Tricks to help new players acclimate to the game while having fun.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Xoval
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Xoval Demure
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Xoval » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:45 am

Welcome to the group Cmdr :)