CMDR Uranal Raider

Welcome Commander! Introduce yourself in here.
Uranal Raider
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Uranal Raider
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

CMDR Uranal Raider

Postby Uranal Raider » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:12 pm

Hi all,

Firstly, I apologise for the stupid username, it seemed slightly funnier at the time. I was hoping to change it once I'd found my role in the game but now I've invested too much time into it to be bothered starting over. My real name is Martin, and it may be less cringeworthy to just call me that.

I'm from Liverpool, England and have been a fan of Frontier since I played Elite 2 as a kid nearly 20 years ago. I've been playing Dangerous casually for a couple of months now, always on open play but generally keeping myself to myself until I got to grips with the game. I have a well-equiped Viper and prefer to fly combat missions or bounties, no piracy or illegal stuff yet I've been keeping my nose clean. I am friendly with the Feds but been trying to work my way into the Alliance recently, and have just pledged allegiance to Mahon.

I'm looking to join a group to open up the game a little more and just have a laugh, hopefully this is the right place :)

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Re: CMDR Uranal Raider

Postby Flip » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:44 pm

Welcome to the group and the forum, Commander! You will find that it is, indeed, the right place. :)

Feel free to add your name to the In game friend list thread and make sure to check the Policy page if you haven't already. And don't miss the TeamSpeak information, too (links at the top of the pages).

Fly safe! :)
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Marl
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Marlin Burrows

Postby Marl » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:09 am

Welcome, toilet striker Martin. See you out in the galaxy. ;)

Emanon
Master
Master
CMDR: Emanon

Postby Emanon » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Welcome commander (and whats wrong with a fun name - the motto here is play it how you want to play it, so more power to you and your name!). Hope to see you out in the Big Black!
CMDR Emanon

Return to “Introductions”